shape
carat
color
clarity

Pls recommend a jewler in Twin Cities, MN

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

safarizz

Rough_Rock
I am in a need to find a respectable jewler in Minneapolis/St Paul who can custom make a setting and/or get my stone set, the one that would not switch the stones. :-o
Your recommendations will be appreciated.

donroband

Rough_Rock
Continental Diamonds in St Louis Park (highway 100 and Xenia exit) has a good reputation for price and quality. I'm having mine set w/them right now.

I don't think you have too much risk w/any of the big name jewelers, though, as they have too much at risk to do this.

babeskidoodle

Rough_Rock
I'm picking mine up today from wixon in bloomington. purchase diamond on-line and setting from them. There setting and appraising.

TheOneRing

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/9/2003 8:51:18 AM
Author:safarizz
I am in a need to find a respectable jewler in Minneapolis/St Paul who can custom make a setting and/or get my stone set, the one that would not switch the stones.
23.gif

Your recommendations will be appreciated.

You will not find a better jeweler in talent, turn-around time, price or service than Arthur''s Jewelers in Roseville. My fiancee and I had looked through EVERY jeweler here in the cities (more than 20!) and no one compared at all. We had our ring made EXACTLY the way we wanted less time and 32% less than the cheapest quote we had anywhere in the metro. The store is family-owned (now second generation we learned), been there 18 years and they have the single-most talented goldsmith I have ever seen. Check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results