shape
carat
color
clarity

pls help with advice on setting of 1.3 RB diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
Hi

I''m thinking of setting my 1.3 diamond on this setting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230099409333&rd=1&rd=1
It''s a 14k pave diamond ring engagement setting semi mount, Item number: 230099409333
on ebay.

Anyone has a setting like that? any advice appreciated? Is this a good price?
Thanks

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is a very popular look, so you can find that type of setting almost everywhere.
i wouldn''t buy it on ebay. but if you have $400 that you don''t mind risking on ebay, then more power to you.
who will set the diamond?

mcblohe

Shiny_Rock
i will have to go to a local jeweller. do you know how much it will cost to set the stone?
thanks

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
costs vary widely depending on location. you can probably expect anything from $75 to $375. more likely towards the latter, especially if neither the stone nor the setting were purchased from them.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree, I wouldn''t buy on ebay. a pave for $400 is cheap and I''d guess so is the quality, most of the time you''re getting what you pay for. It''s a popular style and many designers make it, I think it''d be worth a bit more to buy from a reputable company. Just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results