shape
carat
color
clarity

Pleased with my new Pearl Paradise pearls

Last year I purchased a strand of pearls from Pearl Paradise during the Mother's Day sale, and I've been so pleased with them I decided to purchase another strand this year. Well, I think my new strand might even be prettier! It is SO difficult to photograph them, but I'm going to include two pictures. I now have three strands of pearls. The smallest pearls are over 20 years old and have sentimental value, the next strand is my latest purchase. They (the middle strand in the pictures) are 6.5-7mm Freshadama pearls. I ordered the 18" necklace, but had an extra inch added and the clasp switched out. Can you tell that they are just glowing?! The third strand is my purchase from last year that I wear frequently. They are also Freshadama pearls, but in the 8.5-9m size in a 16" length. Both Freshadama strands have silver rose undertones. The new strand may have a hair more rose than the larger pearls I purchased last year. Both times I used the chat feature to email back and forth with someone from the company. This eased my mind, and helped me better express what I was looking for.

I scoured this site looking for pictures, and reading up before I made my purchases. I hope this post is also helpful to others.

IMG_9339.JPG

IMG_9340.JPG

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All of your pearls are beautiful, but the newest is particularly gorgeous - enjoy!

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Two strands of Freshadama pearls? Lucky pearl girl. You can't go wrong when you buy the best. I'm glad you liked the customer service. I've been happy when I buy there also.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
They are GORGEOUS! So round and lustrous!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results