shape
carat
color
clarity

Please tell me this looks like a decent choice....I can return it.

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
It is a 1.24 OEC vs2-si1 j/k color....the patterning looks ok.......it’s dangerous on PS when DH out of town! Giving me ideas 06994754-1568-48BA-940B-E60EEFACD1CD.jpeg

Last edited:

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe post on Rocky Talky for more replies?

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They may be critical...ha ha
You want critical tho so you don't buy a lemon that's dark in the centre, has a frosty fisheye or is lazy under the table. Unless this is super cheap so you're not throwing money away.
That angle looks ok, are there any pictures head on or in motion?

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
You want critical tho so you don't buy a lemon that's dark in the centre, has a frosty fisheye or is lazy under the table. Unless this is super cheap so you're not throwing money away.
That angle looks ok, are there any pictures head on or in motion?

They had a side pic....small table, high crown. Just caught my eye compared to the other old cuts ( from a consignment store,authenticated one)

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They had a side pic....small table, high crown. Just caught my eye compared to the other old cuts ( from a consignment store,authenticated one)
If they have a return policy, why not buy it and see what it's like?

voce

Ideal_Rock
If they have a return policy, why not buy it and see what it's like?

Imo that's dangerous. My personal record of returning things already in my possession is not great. It may prove too tempting if she gets to hold it in hand?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a 1.24 OEC vs2-si1 j/k color....the patterning looks ok.......it’s dangerous on PS when DH out of town! Giving me ideas 06994754-1568-48BA-940B-E60EEFACD1CD.jpeg

@Luvallgems we need more photos and a couple of videos to better evaluate this stone. Is it a GIA cert or ? Who gave it the color and clarity grade? Definitely need to see this baby in action to make sure it has a pleasing facet pattern and a good on/off pattern.

My personal record of returning things already in my possession is not great.

Haha this is me too. Mainly from laziness however. :oops:

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
@Luvallgems we need more photos and a couple of videos to better evaluate this stone. Is it a GIA cert or ? Who gave it the color and clarity grade? Definitely need to see this baby in action to make sure it has a pleasing facet pattern and a good on/off pattern.

Haha this is me too. Mainly from laziness however. :oops:

@missy...Many pics whe she arrives, fingers crossed. I will sent the
ring back the same day if she’s a big fail.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I reallly like the setting. If it has a good return policy it’s worth ordering to see it in person.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
Exciting @Luvallgems! I can’t wait to see it! I hope you love it! :appl:

@ Mamabean.....Just small potatoes next to your amazing bling. I
did want a carat plus OEC, hope it won’t be frozen spit!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel like it's a lower color than a J/K. I'd be curious to see more photos of the stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results