shape
carat
color
clarity

Please tell me someone here got the hot pink spinel

faegrace

Shiny_Rock
Athena ~

Not me, but I am on-board with :love: it! They have some beautiful stuff this time 'round.

~ faegrace

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
faegrace|1305150881|2919026 said:
Athena ~

Not me, but I am on-board with :love: it! They have some beautiful stuff this time 'round.

~ faegrace
Don't they though? I'm so sad that I've told myself no more stones or I would be all over that yellow one on top.

emeralddreams

Rough_Rock
It is beautiful! I have never seen that site before, but now I am in love. That "gem intrusion" that they do is absolutely amazing.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I drool all over their site all the time, but have never purchased from them....
Hmmmmm, maybe time to get on-board... :devil:

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful spinel. I hope it goes to a PSer because I want to see photos!!!

T

talamasca

Atwater|1305184015|2919477 said:
Beautiful spinel. I hope it goes to a PSer because I want to see photos!!!

Me too :love: :love:

T

talamasca

Looks like they are all still for sale

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
I love their stones and am especially partial to the Grandite Mali Garnet cushion (2nd from the top), it's my birth stone but I've never seen a garnet in that gorgeous yellow. Anyone know if they will also set the stone for you? I live in Australia and it's a hassle to have to go to a different vendor to get the stone set.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: they do have some gorgeous stuff this time!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I saw that yesterday. I half way thought of shucking my plans for a JW sapphire and getting that one instead.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Two of the Portuguese Montana spinels make me have the "gimme's." Color (if true) on the left one is special but it's small. The middle one's tempting, wish I had the $$$ to spend right now! Also the round yellow zircon is blinding.

Did somebody write recently that their pics are a bit more colorful than RL? It's such a stunning website to look at, hard to imagine all their stones are so incredibly saturated.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Some pretty gems on the site. However, I dislike how they describe a garnet that loses its colour (turns a murky brown) as a colour changer and wants to charge a hefty price for the 'change'.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems|1305996466|2927292 said:
Some pretty gems on the site. However, I dislike how they describe a garnet that loses its colour (turns a murky brown) as a colour changer and wants to charge a hefty price for the 'change'.

LOL!! That happens all the time!! Color shift is brown to olive, but it's a "COLOR CHANGER!!" Makes me laugh.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results