shape
carat
color
clarity

Please tell me about my rock

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emaij

Rough_Rock
What do you think about this:

From the GIA cert:

Shape & Cutting Style Round Brilliant

Measurements 6.51 - 6.59 x 4.01 mm
weight 1.04 carat

proportions
depth 61.2%
table 56%
girdle very thin to medium faceted
culet none

finish
polish very good
symmetry good
clarity vs2
color grade h
fluorescence none

First diamond I ever bought - for an engagement ring. What do you think? How much should it have cost?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks like it could be good...do you have crown and pav angles from a Sarin report?

Cost...it really depends. Did you buy it offline? Depends on the markup of the B&M. Online a 1.04c H VS2 well-cut stone would cost around $5500 most likely. Give or take $500 depending on vendor and branding, etc. Offline, you could have gotten a great deal, or paid more...

1.gif
Hope it's beautiful!

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
Can't tell you a thing without a Sarin / OGI computerized proportions analysis indicating the Crown & Pavilion angles... Without that information the diamond could be a zero ideal cut or an AGS-10 and nobody could tell you... The difference in price between the two sides of the scale are about 60%

emaij

Rough_Rock
How do I get a "Sarin / OGI computerized proportions analysis indicating the Crown & Pavilion angles"?

I bought it online and I don't see that in the documentation.

I am taking it to an independent appraiser tomorrow so we'll see what she has to say about it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results