shape
carat
color
clarity

Please talk me out of starting a colored gem collection!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dragonfly, you can find garnets, amethysts, citrine, peridot and topaz pretty cheap. Have fun shopping and be sure to post pictures.
1.gif

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
You guys are REAL bad! :D The poor PS''ers asked for support to NOT start a collection! I''ve been drooling through this thread at those beautiful gems... a gem dish, now that''s something I would definitely want on my coffee table!
36.gif

Needless to say that PS has been the bane of my savings acc. Now I feel like I MUST have a 5+ct blue, blue madagascan/ceylon sapphire- not up there for Kashmir as yet! Not to mention those lovely toumalines, rubellites and tanzanites.... in all manner of cuts and shades...

Is there a gem heaven where I could just keel over and live forever in the gem afterlife?

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/6/2008 11:55:49 PM
Author: Icy Melona
Needless to say that PS has been the bane of my savings acc. Now I feel like I MUST have a 5+ct blue, blue madagascan/ceylon sapphire- not up there for Kashmir as yet! Not to mention those lovely toumalines, rubellites and tanzanites.... in all manner of cuts and shades...
Don''t I know it... My gem buying list increases each time I log on PS.

And then I want to set them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results