shape
carat
color
clarity

PLEASE take a quick peek!!!! Greatly appreciate help!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

don02453

Rough_Rock
Edit:

OK, just one question:

Is this a fair price for this stone?

Totally eye clean - HCA is 6.4 fair
sad.gif

$2201

0.76 ct

Depth 62.5
Table 63
Crown 13.2
Pavillion 45.2
Girdle Sl. Thick
Culet none

Polish good
symmetry good

SI1
H (looks white)

Flr None

Comments none

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Don,

Firstly - if you're happy with it, and she's happy with it, that's all that really matters.

Having said that, the HCA score indicates that it's not a particularly well cut diamond. Have you checked around on Pricescope to see what else you could find within your price range that might fit the bill?

don02453

Rough_Rock
Hello,

Yes I have been looking for a while.

BUT I saw this and it really LOOKED nice, but after I got home, I began to think.

I am really curious if it is worth 2200 bucks.

If it is, fine, if not, back to the drawing board
1.gif

THANKS,

Don

trichrome

Shiny_Rock
What is the certificate coming with the stone?

Also, if you have inspected the stone under different lights and
it looks very good to you then buy it... price is OK

Trichrome.

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It seems to me that you are asking the wrong question. You like most other diamond buyers are more interested in the price and not the beauty of the diamond. I get many calls and e-mails from people that want me to check out a particular diamond. I start gathering information on the diamond and it just happens to be the least expensive diamond in a specific range. When something is the least expensive in a group, you should be asking another question. What is wrong with it? In your particular case, the diamond is a dog with a HCA of 6.4.
Don't get me wrong. Sometimes the lowest price item is your lucky break on a very nice diamond but that does not happen very often.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results