shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

H

Horsegirl76

I agree with @Catmom that it is impossible to make a whole hand look nice. They look a mess. I am missing one ring that is a project from a while back I recently got, a pinkish- orange pad like spinel with cadi cut diamonds.

This is the updated photo, minus that.

IMG_20200705_164131.jpg

IMG_20200705_164437.jpg

Plus, with so many some look larger or smaller than they are. Like the sapphire below is a good size and very apparent on the hand, but looks small in the photo of everything.

That sapphire is to die for! I do not think it looks small at all!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hot damn! Every piece is a tiny (and some not so tiny) work of art. :love:

I adore your new emerald cut. What color is it?

Hi @elle_71125 :wavey:

It was graded an S-T, but it's definitely whiter than that. I'd say it was more like an N - maaaaaaybe an O. I would have been happier for it to be warmer, altho I'm thrilled with how it came out. It's clearly not a yellow diamond, but it has a 'golden sunshine on water' sort of glow, which is what I was going for. The overall effect is warm and sunshiny - not at all murky.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thud!

40A2B9D6-5DD8-40A1-8CE0-B15F50471F85.gif

ETA: That star shaped ring (middle finger) gets me every time!!

Aww thanks elle_71125! That's the one that looks the worst in these photos. It usually just glows.

pammbw

Rough_Rock
Everyone's rings are so gorgeous! I usually refrain from posting in threads like these because when I do group shots I manage to make every one of my rings look like crud. Ok, I tried but really they look so much better than these pics.

IMG_8178.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

Stunning collection!

pammbw

Rough_Rock
I agree with @Catmom that it is impossible to make a whole hand look nice. They look a mess. I am missing one ring that is a project from a while back I recently got, a pinkish- orange pad like spinel with cadi cut diamonds.

This is the updated photo, minus that.

IMG_20200705_164131.jpg

IMG_20200705_164437.jpg

Plus, with so many some look larger or smaller than they are. Like the sapphire below is a good size and very apparent on the hand, but looks small in the photo of everything.

Really gorgeous collection!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisy_Margaret

Rough_Rock
Just a few to add to this great thread!

Daily wear is the emerald cut H VS, 1.13ct. Also the fancy brown 1.04ct.

The other is a small ruby with a 22kt Edwardian gold wedding band.

Last one is a favorite, early 20th c American band with nine tiny diamonds. F62505F3-A779-459B-954C-EED7E626D266.jpeg

dmack

Shiny_Rock
41947FB9-25FC-49B7-8C47-26F26AF92588.jpeg Anytime I see these posts I giggle nervously, as it’s just unbelievable to me that people have these kinds of collections! I’m in utter awe, folks. Awe!

Here is my modest set. The pearl ring was the start, when I was 15-16 something and asked for a “fancy ring” as a present from my parents. It’s beat to hell but comfy to wear, even with a bent shank. The eternity ring on my middle finger is something I coveted for over a decade and bought for myself from Gold Adore after a major life milestone. It’s too big so I usually stack it with the two vintage bands. The star sapphire and the onyx-ish ring were grandma hand-me-downs that I never wear but can’t part with.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
@elizat Your collection makes my heart soar! Each one is more beautiful than the next. I don't know how you would ever choose which to wear with choices such as those. :)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sent a message on LT. Lemme know if you haven't seen it.

Hi there,

I did get your message and sent you one on Wednesday, maybe mine did not go through or it might have gone to spam?

AuntKiki

Shiny_Rock
Ahh... This might be my favourite. All those lovely bands! :kiss2:
Aww thank you!! I have too many wedding bands but I love them!
Can you tell me about the floral-ish band on the middle of your middle finger? With the Marquises and rounds?
Sure! It’s from the Tiffany Victoria collection. I think it’s about 2cts. It’s so pretty, but a little bit pokey between the fingers.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I am obsessed with your yellow gold emerald cut ring. Do you have a separate thread on this beauty?

Hi @mommylawyer -

Yes, I do! It's called Boadicea the Valiant. Do you know how to look up threads? (just asking cause I see that you're new) Click on my name, and you'll see Messages and Threads. Click on Threads and you'll see the Boadicea the Valiant thread come up. There's a bunch of photos there. And I can tell you right now, she's a stone cold beauty!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hi @mommylawyer -

Yes, I do! It's called Boadicea the Valiant. Do you know how to look up threads? (just asking cause I see that you're new) Click on my name, and you'll see Messages and Threads. Click on Threads and you'll see the Boadicea the Valiant thread come up. There's a bunch of photos there. And I can tell you right now, she's a stone cold beauty!

I've been around for 11 years and never knew how to look up a thread. Thank you! <3

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @mommylawyer -

Thanks for the quick reply!! And the tip on how to look up threads. I will look right now....

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Updated photo, some additions and subtractions. The two rings with the bands on my pinky are moissy for full disclosure :)

IMG_8935.JPG

Your OEC Moissy is beautiful. Is there a vendor you recommend, please?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your OEC Moissy is beautiful. Is there a vendor you recommend, please?

Thank you so much, I bought it off LT but the stone is from Tianyu, there is a whole thread about them in Fabulous Fashion Jewelry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results