shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show us your Ring Family on One Hand

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun idea! @ceg's collection is an impossible act to follow, but here is most of my collection, regardless. My AVC is at DKJ being tweaked, and I have 2 more rings coming from them in the next few weeks, but this is what I currently have. And yes, I wear them all - every single one.

20190404_150633.jpg

By the way - when I went to put them all back in the box, I saw *this* when I opened the lid. Loooong time since I've seen that, and it gave me a slight feeling of panic for a second!! :eek2:

20190404_150837.jpg

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun idea! @ceg's collection is an impossible act to follow, but here is most of my collection, regardless. My AVC is at DKJ being tweaked, and I have 2 more rings coming from them in the next few weeks, but this is what I currently have. And yes, I wear them all - every single one.

20190404_150633.jpg

Calling for a defibrillator!!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calling for a defibrillator!!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

I'm sitting in my office, opposite my husband who is on a conference call. When I saw your comment, I laughed - OUT LOUD! - and got a very stern look!

Still chuckling here.... :mrgreen:

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

20190404_150633.jpg

By the way - when I went to put them all back in the box, I saw *this* when I opened the lid. Loooong time since I've seen that, and it gave me a slight feeling of panic for a second!! :eek2:

20190404_150837.jpg

Mmmmm...... luscious! What a wonderful collection you have!

I like to play the “which ring would I choose if I got to pick” game. I see so many here! :roll2: The ones I’d choose change almost daily. :lol-2: Thanks for playing! Now sit down and catch your breath!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

20190404_150633.jpg

20190404_150837.jpg
Quite a beautiful collection.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
81B28BB7-9A55-4CC4-A120-D90F121F4763.jpeg
Fun! I’m starting to collect bands more and more. My wishlist is getting longer the more threads I visit on here ..

Those look so beautiful together and well curated! Lovely pic of your family! I know exactly what you mean about bands. =)2

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Careful @luxe, you are in dangerous waters...
@mrs-b your collection takes my breath away. It's amazing.
And @ceg, I dreamed about your ER last night. How strange is that? I love the setting, the diamond, everything.
My DH was laughing at me. Why not both hands, he said. Well, how would I take the picture?
20190404_155339.jpg
Edit: I left a few dogs in the box...

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And @ceg, I dreamed about your ER last night. How strange is that? I love the setting, the diamond, everything.
My DH was laughing at me. Why not both hands, he said. Well, how would I take the picture?
20190404_155339.jpg

Thud!!! I’m totally speechless! Yeah.... that’s why it’s a one hand deal..... gotta be able to take the pic.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
20190404_155339.jpg

@suzanne2 Can you tell me about the green/gold one, third from the bottom on your ring finger? I keep coming back to see it. :roll2:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet! That one is a pawn shop buy. I saw it and couldn't contain my excitement. It's a pale emerald with tiny diamonds on the side. I wear it to death.

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet! That one is a pawn shop buy. I saw it and couldn't contain my excitement. It's a pale emerald with tiny diamonds on the side. I wear it to death.
@suzanne2 What a great find! It’s really pretty and looks like a great frequent wear ring. Could I see a closer pic of it? I ask because I have a pale emerald along with two little diamonds that I’m wondering what to do with.

EarlyBirdAsscher

Rough_Rock
20190404_155339.jpg
That emerald cut sapphire!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn I just took one today but grace was missing. I’ll get you one tomorrow

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fun thread!

A couple of stackers/engraved bands are not pictured, but here's mine. Sorry for the poor lighting! 20190404_205241.jpg

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
Fun thread!

A couple of stackers/engraved bands are not pictured, but here's mine. Sorry for the poor lighting! 20190404_205241.jpg

so pretty..I don't know why, but your collection reminds me of the rings on ladies in renaissance paintings. very beautiful.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
81B28BB7-9A55-4CC4-A120-D90F121F4763.jpeg
Fun! I’m starting to collect bands more and more. My wishlist is getting longer the more threads I visit on here ..

I love your halo ring! Can you give me deets on it?

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
Haha! You should see my collection of necklaces................:mrgreen2::lol-2::lol:
If they're anything like your rings, you have a stunner collection of pretties !!!! Your pearls are so elegant!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
I love your halo ring! Can you give me deets on it?

Thank you! She’s a vintage find and my newest addition to the family. .28 G SI with .22 halo set in platinum. Throws a lot of sparkle!

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Fun thread!

Gorgeous! Those are very much my favorite colors in pretty much everything. I really like your style! So pretty! :kiss2:

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just took a pic of my right hand current "frequent flyers". I think I need more blue stones;)2
20190404_211424.jpg

Your frequent fliers are beautiful. Yes! More blues. Always more blue. ;)2 Your colors are so pretty! That dark one looks like liquid metal. What is it?

LittleRed

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They do not fit on one hand!
IMG_20190404_225220097.jpg

Haha! What a fun ring party! Multiple single hand ring shots are accepted if those party guys feel like settling down and staying still for a few minutes. Funny! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results