shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show Us Your Halo Rings

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine! 3.14 ct cushion (I color) in hand-forged halo setting by BE. My finger/knuckle size grew over the last few months from 3.5 to 4.25, despite no weight gain. (Weather has been cool so it's not heat puffing. Gotta love aging!)

I enjoy this ring but sometimes grow tired of the halo. I've been toying with the idea of taking it out of the halo and putting it in a milgrained bezel, with my pear side stones also in bezels (.5ct each). Or, I might just make it a simple 3-stone without bezels, in yellow gold maybe.

IMG_5221.JPG
How. How. Can you tire of this gorgeous halo????:love::love::love:
It is so perfect!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8B98C30E-F7A5-45F7-A105-8719A10E9B35.jpeg D6CD73CC-7E44-48A4-9F03-8266E57CA680.jpeg 4155F9EC-38CC-4893-A00A-C17D5603C997.jpeg This is a nice thread, @missy! I'll share my Steven Kirsch "Luxe" pear shaped halo setting! May I ask what you've got up your sleeve for "Bubbalah"?? :whistle:

Thanks @Blingalingaling. I shared my thoughts in my reply to @Acinom a few posts up. Suffice it to say I am enjoying her just as she is right this minute and taking it one day at a time till I know for sure. Thank you for sharing your delicious pear ring. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine! 3.14 ct cushion (I color) in hand-forged halo setting by BE. My finger/knuckle size grew over the last few months from 3.5 to 4.25, despite no weight gain. (Weather has been cool so it's not heat puffing. Gotta love aging!)

I enjoy this ring but sometimes grow tired of the halo. I've been toying with the idea of taking it out of the halo and putting it in a milgrained bezel, with my pear side stones also in bezels (.5ct each). Or, I might just make it a simple 3-stone without bezels, in yellow gold maybe.

IMG_5221.JPG

Oh my goodness such gorgeousness. SWOON!:love: Love how feminine and beautiful this setting is with your gorgeous cushion. Work of art! I hear you re knuckle size growing/swelling. It is a drag. I find the ring bumps help a lot with that or the less permanent change and so inexpensive those coil things you can easily cut for size and attach to the bottom of the ring. Works like a charm.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
I mention this because I'm having a similar "crisis" regarding soli vs. three stone, and I JUST. CANNOT. COMMIT. #firstworldproblems #stillproblems ;-)

I hear you and I just don't want to fall in love with 3 stone rings as deciding b/w solitaire and halo is tough enough lol. My advice is just this. Take your time and don't change anything till you are sure. Maybe buy a fake ring and wear it and see what you think. See how practical and comfortable it is in your daily life and how it looks to you before you commit. Good luck and keep us posted please.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll just post my most recent ones, all by CVB (Caysie).

Queenie's twin Casablanca with a 2.1 ct O AVR, a lavender sapphire halo, and a Y-Z AVC in a baby OEC halo.

2.1ctOcolorAVR (1).jpeg

CVB.ECsapphireimage6.JPG

1.63YZ (4).JPG

I love all your gorgeous rings @diamondseeker2006. All works of art and all so lovely.:love: Your Y-Z AVC in that baby OEC halo is TDF gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just diamonds @missy or CS as well?

Cuz I have haloed the crap out of my CS! We would be here forever!

Oooh please share your delicious colored haloed gems here (I shared my black opal). You know I’m crazy for all your gorgeous bling. :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shock::love: Is there a thread on this beauty?

Thank you!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-little-sunshine-from-cvb-yoram-and-av.234991/

@diamondseeker2006 - I meant the Y-Z AVC, but I could have been referring to any of them, truth be told! But that AVC in CvB....oh lordy!!

ETA We can share, right? :))

Aww, thanks, @mrs-b!!! I absolutely would love to share with you! I wish we all lived in the same town!!!

@missy Thanks so much!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m loving some of these atypical halos. I have a shield cut tsav that needs setting and I might have to consider something similar...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m loving some of these atypical halos. I have a shield cut tsav that needs setting and I might have to consider something similar...

Ooh sounds pretty! Please share if you decide to halo it. :appl:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 Thank you; I mistook it for a new piece in your amazing collection.

I have my "Ginger" OMC that I have been thinking about resetting to play up the color, so yours is definitely being saved to my inspiration folder. :love:

Q

Queenie60

IMG_20180924_091826389.jpg IMG_20180924_091836748.jpg

Specs- 2.02 light yellow oval, by Diamonds by Lauren, with approx. .59 in the halo setting, size 7 finger.
Stunning! I love the vintage look

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
I adore your ring! Although they are not as popular, I actually LOVE dark, navy blue sapphires. Your ring is perfection!

I enjoy this ring but sometimes grow tired of the halo.
This ring is perfect! I just love the contrast of the melee in the halo with the chunky facets of the cushion. It is so gorgeous! Please

Queenie's twin Casablanca with a 2.1 ct O AVR, a lavender sapphire halo, and a Y-Z AVC in a baby OEC halo.
DS, you have such an incredible collection! Each one of your pieces is well thought-out and exquisite. May I ask, how often do you wear each one of these rings? Is there one that you reach for more than the others?

I love that you have kept your main AVR in the solitaire, while you are able to enjoy more ornate settings with the other stones you’ve acquired. You have the best of both worlds. I love, love halos, but I think I might be happier keeping a modern solitaire that can wear understatedly every day, while finding a second stone in a different cut to set in a halo for special occasions.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this thread and all of the gorgeous rings shown! 99.9999999% of my rings are haloed rings, lol. Here are my diamond rings...

2.52ct FLY rounded-corner radiant
DSC_1567.JPG
.81 ct FLY Marquise
DSC_2052.JPG
.82 cts round in a Calla setting
IMG_4902.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread. These are some of my favorite rings on PS. I only own one little halo, and really it's not much of a halo. Many of the rings on this thread just make me swoon. It makes me wonder why I don't have more/any halo's myself. They are all gorgeous.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I have a few more and apparently feel like sharing while I am thinking about what to do with stones I want to re-set.

First is a kite halo with sapphires with an OEC from Sincityfinds, the second is a pear rose cut with emerald also from Sincityfinds and diamond halo, and the third is an opal with diamonds. I have not actually worn any of these in many months! Finger size is a 7.

DEIWiF2gbHO7bqMQ84m54qyQwBZljDObsXzNICeaNnkpX92IB.jpg NUeEyd8UdiePgOYTZSxFmAh_2xnVgzD9xiwKYjKCvS4pX92IB.jpg or23jOhkgougDYKT-0rxmAes45rKWmw-2s4RlpEfvuApX92IB.jpg

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_5221.JPG

I cannot stop staring at your ring. One of the most stunning I have ever seen. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results