shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your tubular bands!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
hi everyone! happy sunday!

okay long story short, i fell in love with this ring, problem is... it was on a stranger''s finger on the bus! i should have grabbed her hand and interogated her on the maker but i didn''t
8.gif
it is a very simple 3mm band that was rounded - i guess the term is tubular (it is not flat on the side facing the finger like a comfort fit) with a very small diamond set in the band.

i was just wondering whether anyone owns a ring like this, gold/plat/titanium they can show me. hubby and i are on a quest for a ring like this for christmas and ideally we would love to get it in titanium to match his wedding band (my wedding band is plat to match my er but this would make a great rhr).

i love this Gelin Abaci tubular band ring but looks like only available in gold/plat. anyone have any ideas?

please do show me your rings if you have something similar so i can live vicariously through you girls for now
9.gif

GA tr024.jpg

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 8:27:37 PM
Author:sukiisukii
hi everyone! happy sunday!

okay long story short, i fell in love with this ring, problem is... it was on a stranger''s finger on the bus! i should have grabbed her hand and interogated her on the maker but i didn''t
8.gif
it is a very simple 3mm band that was rounded - i guess the term is tubular (it is not flat on the side facing the finger like a comfort fit) with a very small diamond set in the band.

i was just wondering whether anyone owns a ring like this, gold/plat/titanium they can show me. hubby and i are on a quest for a ring like this for christmas and ideally we would love to get it in titanium to match his wedding band (my wedding band is plat to match my er but this would make a great rhr).

i love this Gelin Abaci tubular band ring but looks like only available in gold/plat. anyone have any ideas?

please do show me your rings if you have something similar so i can live vicariously through you girls for now
9.gif

The 80''s child in me had to sign in to say: TUBULAR!!!!!
2.gif

I myself love this style of ring! I have never seen one in person, but they appear gorgeous!!! I was looking at them online a while ago on the Gelin Abaci site and talk about swoon!! I will be watching to see how many responses you get
1.gif

historychick

Shiny_Rock
do a search for Ettine Perret, he makes round rings that come with or without diamonds and his work is beautiful.

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the responses (and bump!)

wow Etienne Perret has some nice bands! thanks historychick!

i want this one.........
30.gif
*drool*

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
oops lets try this again...

EP spiral.jpg

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
steven kretchmers studios makes one similar called the "ush" i remember my girlfriend trying it on at the store, the one she ended up with is sort of similar though

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Bruce Boone of Boone Rings does tension in titanium. Do a search here on him. Here is a link to the ring shown below. I''m sure you can customise it how you like. Boone tension ring

classicroundwithgold.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 11:12:53 PM
Author: sukiisukii
thanks for the responses (and bump!)

wow Etienne Perret has some nice bands! thanks historychick!

i want this one.........
30.gif
*drool*
Wow I agree, that''s gorgeous!!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I own a Plat tubular band(it hard to tell from the pics-but it's shaped like the first band that was posted), it is very comfortable but heavy(17grams)-I don't wear it too often because I always notice it!

Plat tubular band.jpg

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
wow thanks so much for posting links and pictures. i am so excited about this ring - hopefully i will be able to get one by xmas.

i found www.titaniumera.com which has one that is similar... the style is called "muse". what do you think? close enough?

http://www.titaniumera.com/catalog/detail?cid=799&pid=534

also i will be getting it in either the brushed or satin finish... what is really the difference? my husband''s ring is from a different site that calls his finish "brushed" with a note next to it saying "aka satin finish" - but titaniumera has an option for both...?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results