shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings with 1.5-2 ct. centers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
I''d like to see all shapes; I''m still looking for ideas. It''s so tough to make up my mind!!!! Please provide specs. Thanks!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Hi VG,

<---pic is in av

It's GIA Oval 2.05 H VS2, 63.2%depth 59%table, no fluor. premium cut,...sort of squatty/'fat' - 1.26 l/w ratio.

4.75 ring size.

Yes, It is so hard to make a decision!! So many lovely choices out there!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.5 ct, D VS2 pear in halo setting. 2 pt stones in halo and in shared prong shank. ring size 7.5

oops - sorry pic is so big, forgot to resize it. darn.

mypearhalo.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here''s a third shape, princess 1.62 ct, J SI1 with .32 ct each side stones. Stones are set in white gold and ring shank is in yellow gold. Ring size is 4.75.

cmser2.JPG

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
No rounds yet? Here''s mine. It''s 1.6 carats, sz. 5.5

handedit.JPG

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Elepri, so that is the ring that you can''t wear to work!!
20.gif
That is gorgeous girl! Wear it proudly, no matter what they say! I love your stone! HUGE!
9.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, elepri it''s beautiful & in an elegant and discreet setting! it''s totally jealousy or something sick on his part. :razz:

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa, I just thought of something! Maybe your ring looks like an ex-fiancee or ex-wife of his!!
6.gif
maybe seeing it would be so painful for him that he had to tell you not to wear it?

Well whatever! Even if that is the case, too bad! You deserve to wear your ring with pride!

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock

Not quite 1.5 but close!! Sorry went nuts with pics........I''m proud of this ring :)

jaimebstats.JPG

wfpavebezel4.JPG

Picture%20022.jpg

jamie4.jpg

jamie3025.jpg

s95

Shiny_Rock
Marriahlyn,
Your ring was the one that first got me thinking about pave.....Alas, the price quoted to me was a little too much so I went for the 4-prong setting with a little less bling in the band. :) I still love yours, though. It''s beautiful!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Does it count if it''s a champagne diamond. Here''s my set. The centrestone is 1.56 ct, at least VS quality but don''t have the specs here in the office.

ChampagneSet.JPG

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys, yep that''s the ring. And it''s going to work with me today! Irisheyes, that would explain a lot if it reminded him of his ex''s ring, but no, he never gave her a ring, he gave her a chair (???) Maybe it was a really nice chair but he claims rings were just not given back when he got married (yeah, right). And since she never took her chair with her to work, why should i wear my ring. Oh well, wish me luck...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results