shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your flower cluster rings!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I know you said you wanted to wait until the holidays, but check out this gorgeous cluster! It’s part of an auction at Bonham’s on 9/12. Upside is that you could potentially get this for a steal; downside is that you’re taking a gamble on the quality.

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/24571/lot/239/
43794F16-2217-4F28-B9B6-B42116E82F1D.png
Thank you JPie! it’s gorgeous! Thank you for thinking of me! I’m going to restrain myself because I want to make sure it’s exactly what I’m looking for so I don’t get buyer’s remorse. It’s so hard because I’ve seen a few that I like but I’m holding fast and trying to be patient..:roll2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
34F72192-2A21-46D3-972E-480D540F9548.jpeg Idk if this qualifies, but there is a flower and it is cluster. Lol.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
34F72192-2A21-46D3-972E-480D540F9548.jpeg Idk if this qualifies, but there is a flower and it is cluster. Lol.
I would say so! You have some collection! Very pretty!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean just took a photo for you of my OEC cluster ring. It seems so small now after Bubbalah.:lol: Of course she is sized for my middle finger so that makes her look even smaller but still. She seems so small to me now.:shock:

oecclustermiddlefinger.jpeg.png

Does Bubbalah count as a flower cluster ring?

bubbalahcrispfacets.jpg.png

See how tiny my OEC cluster ring looks now?
:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I saw this just now and thought of you. Is it getting close to cluster time yet?

E0148C31-67AE-40BF-B364-066045423C8A.png 37897B1C-542C-4FDE-AB56-B92B8986593B.png 15D158C8-1DD4-4AB2-BE75-3E0986A7E326.png
Yes it is! Thank you! It looks pretty! I’ll check it out when we get to the restaurant!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @JPie! I did a search for cluster rings on the website so I think I see the one you posted. They don’t have the clarity or color listed but it’s very pretty. Is it rose gold? I’m looking for either white gold or platinum..and in the vs range..I’m picky! :confused2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @JPie! I did a search for cluster rings on the website so I think I see the one you posted. They don’t have the clarity or color listed but it’s very pretty. Is it rose gold? I’m looking for either white gold or platinum..and in the vs range..I’m picky! :confused2:

I don’t see it on their site but it does look like yellow or rose gold. I’ll let you know if I see anything in white metals. :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don’t see it on their site but it does look like yellow or rose gold. I’ll let you know if I see anything in white metals. :)
Thank you! I do see some I like but they’re too expensive..:shock:
@missy I emailed the owner of that ring you sent me a link to on Etsy a while ago. I asked if the price was firm. :twisted2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

crystalinmke

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s so pretty! Thank you for thinking of me! I may be getting one made one if Jonathan at AV can cut small oec stones..Crossing my fingers..If not I’ll be looking at ready mades..If a special ready made comes up I’ll jump on it..because there’s always a chance Jonathan can’t do the stones..

definitely let us know if jonathan will be cutting the stones and how large! i really want a cluster like @blushbliss but have struggled with where to get stones! it is overwhelming lol.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
definitely let us know if jonathan will be cutting the stones and how large! i really want a cluster like @blushbliss but have struggled with where to get stones! it is overwhelming lol.
I definitely will! He said to give him a week..but that it looks like he might be able to cut to order.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I should have tagged him..Here you go! @Rhino

blushbliss

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I think David Klass made it? What sizes are the stones? I may be having mine made..Thank you!

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, they are 2.8mm’s and the centre is 6mm’s. Can’t wait to see yours!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi! Sorry for the late reply, they are 2.8mm’s and the centre is 6mm’s. Can’t wait to see yours!
Thank you! I will keep that size in mind when I have mine done. Do you know how mm the diameter is? I’m sure there’s added width with the setting of the diamonds. I got sidelined doing a cushion I recently purchased. David has it now along with two other rings he’s making for me and some makeovers of jewelry I already had. Sooooo...The cluster is on the back burner for a bit! :twirl:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so glad you got that! I’ve been admiring it for a while and was sad to see it gone. Now that I know it’s yours, I’m so happy for you!

Thank you @JPie! When she dropped the price I had to get it! It does have tiny abrasions on two facets..but she said they’re not seen with the naked eye..I’ll loop it once and forget it. I did ask David if he could polish them off when it’s there for sizing. If not it’s okay..Its been loved already..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results