shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your D'VATCHE DIAMOND X-Prong Setting!!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
I think I found the setting!! I love how the diamonds swoop up to the center stone. I have a 90yr old setting (see pics).
Link: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introducing-my-antique-chunky-facet-oec-tranny.158460/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/introducing-my-antique-chunky-facet-oec-tranny.158460/[/URL]
What do you think should I switch it to the Vatche Diamond X-prong or keep this one? The only good thing is it's skinny enough to fit inside my ring guard.

1. Please POST your Diamond X-Prong (vatche) here!

2. Vote - yay or ney - vatche or original setting

3. ANy other settings u can recommend?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
your original setting is perfect! I definitely would not change it...it is beautiful, looks to be in great condition, and complements your stone perfectly.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1318261379|3037080 said:
your original setting is perfect! I definitely would not change it...it is beautiful, looks to be in great condition, and complements your stone perfectly.

Couldn't agree more!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think the Vatche X-prong is a gorgeous, classic setting, but if I were you there is no way I would give up the beautiful and unique setting you already have. It is something really special.

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
slg47 said:

Your ring is 90 years old...almost antique and thus unique...keep as it is and enjoy it!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please leave that beauty alone! It is gorgeous - I've been drooling over it since you first posted it!

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I've been thinking about the vatche diamond x-prong today......wish i could have eh....both? :naughty: :naughty: LOL

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your setting just as it is. Your ring is just beautiful but somehow I don't think you're pleased with it. How about designing a right hand ring for yourself? You could put some different gemstone in the Vatche setting.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep your current setting. I was thinking if you wanted some change you could have the sides lightly engraved with some
antiquey looking swirls. Other than that I wouldnt touch your setting. I think its beautiful and goes with your stone perfectly.

Sarfairy

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love this ring.
Are you still considering selling it?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results