shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your diamond stacking bangles/ bracelets

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have these two rose gold bangles which I love. They are completely round and not hinged, therefore really easy to wear. They are exactly the same diameter so they sit well next to each other.

But sometimes if I am wearing a white gold diamond ring on the same hand and want to break up the rose gold a bit, or am just needing some extra sparkle I feel like they need something else to go with them. So I was thinking of getting a slim diamond bangle (completely round not oval) to stack next to them. Maybe like the Tiffany metro:

But I'm not sure whether to go for rose gold, or white gold, and whether to go for diamonds all round, or some kind of design with fewer diamonds evenly spaced around. Or a bracelet (with some diamonds :) ).

So it would be great to see pics of your diamond bangles and how you stack them, or of other gold bangles with other bracelets stacked together. :wavey:

rose_gold_swirl_ring_010.jpg

tiffany-metro-bangle-22417339_921355_ed.jpg

xbeth04

Rough_Rock
I would definitely go for diamonds all around and get it in yellow gold. I think the yellow gold will compliment all your rose gold and diamonds all around will help breakup the rose gold a bit. Hope this helps. :D

BleuRoc

Rough_Rock
image_4288.jpg [imga]http://www.pricescope.com/files/images/image_4288.jpg[/
A "sometimes" stack....white gold, yellow gold, sterling silver, Princess and round diamonds....I like to mix it up! :love:

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
BleuRoc|1457497329|4001907 said:
A "sometimes" stack....white gold, yellow gold, sterling silver, Princess and round diamonds....I like to mix it up! :love:

They look great! Are they all the same shape and diameter? They look like they all stack together perfectly.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
xbeth04|1457469491|4001711 said:
I would definitely go for diamonds all around and get it in yellow gold. I think the yellow gold will compliment all your rose gold and diamonds all around will help breakup the rose gold a bit. Hope this helps. :D
I hadnt thought of yellow gold, but I might try some on and see how they look. :)

BleuRoc

Rough_Rock
Hi diamondhorder,
Those 4 bracelets are oval shaped and pretty close in diameter. I don't remember what the original measurements were for the two diamond bracelets as I had them sized larger over the years. :rolleyes: The Love is a size 19 and the Tiffany cuff is a large. Hope that answers your question =)
Can't wait to see what you decide on, I think the Tiffany Metro is gorgeous!

Bailey_Lou

Shiny_Rock
BleuRoc|1457497329|4001907 said:

I really like the yellow gold thrown in there. Beautiful stack!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bracelets in this thread! I hadn't thought of mixing up the choice of metals, but it is a great look! :appl:

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have these two rose gold bangles which I love. They are completely round and not hinged, therefore really easy to wear. They are exactly the same diameter so they sit well next to each other.

But sometimes if I am wearing a white gold diamond ring on the same hand and want to break up the rose gold a bit, or am just needing some extra sparkle I feel like they need something else to go with them. So I was thinking of getting a slim diamond bangle (completely round not oval) to stack next to them. Maybe like the Tiffany metro:

But I'm not sure whether to go for rose gold, or white gold, and whether to go for diamonds all round, or some kind of design with fewer diamonds evenly spaced around. Or a bracelet (with some diamonds :) ).

So it would be great to see pics of your diamond bangles and how you stack them, or of other gold bangles with other bracelets stacked together. :wavey:

rose_gold_swirl_ring_010.jpg

tiffany-metro-bangle-22417339_921355_ed.jpg
:wavey: Did you end up deciding on more sparkliest with your bangle? I have the atlas open, love it and want to see it stacked... @diamondhoarder

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results