shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your Crafted by Infinity diamond....

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@acm0926

Congratulations! Your ring is drop dead gorgeous. Welcome to the CBI family!:love::appl:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very excited to finally share my CBI engagement ring that I received over the weekend. Thank you to @rockysalamander for the recommendation and assistance in finding this beautiful diamond! And also to @Wink at HPD for working with us :appl:

IMG_5486.JPG IMG_5445.JPG IMG_5446.JPG IMG_5464.JPG

Gorgeous. What are the specs?

acm0926

Rough_Rock
Thank you, we are so happy with it!
1.41 ct., G, SI2 (totally eye clean, can't even locate inclusions w/ loupe), ring size 5.5

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring.

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
It's perfect! And gorgeous on your hand. Congratulations!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread does a GREAT job of explaining the diamond cut, CBI. Love all of the stones shown. Has anyone gotten a matched pair and done earrings? :whistle:

Just approved a matched set that weigh the same and are within .01mm of each other.
Both have the same Crown and Pavillion Angles. Will post the video in a new thread later tonight or tomorrow (have orchestra rehearsal that I am leaving for soon.)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just approved a matched set that weigh the same and are within .01mm of each other.
Both have the same Crown and Pavillion Angles. Will post the video in a new thread later tonight or tomorrow (have orchestra rehearsal that I am leaving for soon.)
Sounds GREAT.

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
Very excited to finally share my CBI engagement ring that I received over the weekend. Thank you to @rockysalamander for the recommendation and assistance in finding this beautiful diamond! And also to @Wink at HPD for working with us :appl:

IMG_5486.JPG IMG_5445.JPG IMG_5446.JPG IMG_5464.JPG

LOVE IT!!! Please start your own thread :love:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At saints game in superdome. Low lights by seats. Spot lights on field. IMG_3046.JPG IMG_3047.JPG IMG_3049.JPG IMG_3050.JPG IMG_3051.JPG IMG_3052.JPG IMG_3054.JPG IMG_3055.JPG

I can't believe it is a .56. Once again, its presence is MIGHTY.

Pretty cool, I especially love the 2nd photo.
:love::love::love:

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I wrote a post several years ago about John and I both speaking at Career Day at our local elementary school and his generously spending time with me when I acted like a total fan girl when I met him. Seriously - looking at diamonds one on one with him was the neatest thing ever.

He showed me a K, SI1(2?) that because of the perfect cut, bounced the inclusion pattern around all inside the stone under the loupe - it was a little like the kozibe effect - and it was eyeclean. I wish I’d bought it that day...it was a cool effect and it faced up white. I have the curse of color sensitivity, so I was amazed when he said it was a K. It was the first time I’d seen a super-ideal in person and I was just blown away. It’s so fun to see all of yours here!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lapurse....you cannot post those photos with no information, LOL!!! It's absolutely stunning!!

Are you newly engaged? Can you tell us the specs on the diamond and the setting? It's truly spectacular on you!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lapurse

Congratulations! Your CBI diamond and ring are drop dead gorgeous :love::love::love:
As you live with your diamond you will find that it will surprise you when you least expect it.
Welcome to the CBI family.

lapurse

Rough_Rock
lapurse....you cannot post those photos with no information, LOL!!! It's absolutely stunning!!

Are you newly engaged? Can you tell us the specs on the diamond and the setting? It's truly spectacular on you!!

Hi! lol..thank you! I already posted a thread on rockytalk and smtb so didn’t wanted to bombard. It’s a 2.72 H SI1 set in Vatche U113. Absolute love it.❤️ It’s an upgrade, been married for over 5 yrs. My original is a 1.5 cushion cut in micropave halo and shank so we wanted a completely different and classic look for the upgrade.

lapurse

Rough_Rock
@lapurse

Congratulations! Your CBI diamond and ring are drop dead gorgeous :love::love::love:
As you live with your diamond you will find that it will surprise you when you least expect it.
Welcome to the CBI family.

Thank you cflutist! Can’t say that your spectacular ring and videos didn’t pique my interest and curiosity for CBI diamonds..so glad it did and I can confirm and concur with all the fans.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! lol..thank you! I already posted a thread on rockytalk and smtb so didn’t wanted to bombard. It’s a 2.72 H SI1 set in Vatche U113. Absolute love it.❤️ It’s an upgrade, been married for over 5 yrs. My original is a 1.5 cushion cut in micropave halo and shank so we wanted a completely different and classic look for the upgrade.

I have no idea how I missed your SMTB thread, lol. Thank you for the specs and such. What a magnificent stone and I absolutely love it in the Vatche U113. You can't get more classic and timeless than what you have there :roll2:. I love that you have two totally different looks for your rings =)2.

Enjoy your rings and thank you for sharing!!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time when I read this thread I feel like I need a RHR. I'm beginning to sound like these crazy women here...:lol:
@cyberpiv is ahead of you in the game ;-)

Faux-tension set ring with a 0.42ct CBI:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...a-men-of-a-small-diamond.236855/#post-4287683

anneau_1-jpg.612093

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results