shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Show Me Your Bling Collage

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought it would be fun to put a collage together of some of our bling. It can be part of your collection or all of it. Whatever you are willing to share.

calvinandhobbescollage.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Earrings.

dangleearringsonears.jpg dangleearringscollection.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK amending this thread to include all collections not just bling. So if you have another hobby/interests etc and want to share a collage that would be wonderful too.

Sharing a collage of my passions. Kitties, bling, bicycling and my DH. Not in that exact order. :kiss:
47CE2648-04AF-4A4A-A7C4-7F489428DDBF.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
91C79C0F-FC7F-4391-AF8F-FDBA918E1B2F.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
very artistic
im not that clever but everyone's look likeb
a magazine spread

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Admittedly I spend a lot of my time online admiring jewellery .. and adding/refining my wish list. Here are a few from my phone - dainty and delicate are what tug at my heartstrings!

CC0750B4-1647-4CD1-8FE3-61F7593F9CC1.jpeg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How does one make a collage?
I am out of the loop, or too old. One or the other.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How does one make a collage?
I am out of the loop, or too old. One or the other.

Lol not at all @stracci2000. So go to apps and find something called photo collage and take it from there. Can’t wait to see yours. :kiss2: You have so many beauties :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Admittedly I spend a lot of my time online admiring jewellery .. and adding/refining my wish list. Here are a few from my phone - dainty and delicate are what tug at my heartstrings!

CC0750B4-1647-4CD1-8FE3-61F7593F9CC1.jpeg

Lovely!:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
6560C393-8B93-4465-8E20-972F2FB2DDCE.jpeg
I wish this was my real bling! Last summer I went a little crazy with my laminating machine and cut out pics from my old Tiffany catalogs to make lots of bookmarks.

tigertales

Shiny_Rock
I wish this was my real bling! Last summer I went a little crazy with my laminating machine and cut out pics from my old Tiffany catalogs to make lots of bookmarks.
WOW !!! I love your creativity...such a great outlay of treasures!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock

I love that idea! So cute!

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
1D7E4AB5-57C3-46F7-B102-FA55006F3BBD.jpeg
These are a few of my favorite things ❤️

My favorites: reading, my grandma, creative gifts from my husband & my husband himself, my silver coin bracelet, my babies, initial pendant charms, my aloe plants (one that has a bud that I can’t wait to see bloom!) my heart diamond, coffee, my daughter’s imagination & my son’s sweet personality ❤️❤️❤️

This was such a fun little project! Thank you, Missy! Scrolling through my camera roll was such a great way to relive some memories ❤️

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sigh. Everybody's collages are SO much better than mine! Mine just reads like a jewelry catalogue.

Anyway, it took me long enough, so here's mine: all jewelry, plus one of all the pieces I used together, in the one photo. Obviously this doesn't cover the whole collection, but they were getting weenier and weenier to fit in, so I had to stop.

20190516_100947.jpg

Collage.jpeg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine just reads like a jewelry catalogue.
:lol: You say that like it's a bad thing! Yours looks cozy & blingy - just the way it should be!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @JPie - computers are my weak point (well, one of many). How you all got such nice, neat presentations, I will never know!

ETA @missy - this was the ultimate in time wasters!!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs-B. everybody's collages are wonderful! Love the laminate idea. I am impressed with the photo collage techniques you all have.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium

So cute and clever!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @JPie - computers are my weak point (well, one of many). How you all got such nice, neat presentations, I will never know!

I just use an app like @missy but I might download her rec. I'm on Instagram's Layout which crashes almost every single time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yours is beautiful @mrs-b...looks professionally done. Polished and perfect and pretty to the max. :kiss2:

Hahaha yes this exercise is quite the time suck but an enjoyable one...no? :kiss:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yours is beautiful @mrs-b...looks professionally done. Polished and perfect and pretty to the max. :kiss2:

Hahaha yes this exercise is quite the time suck but an enjoyable one...no? :kiss:

You only threw down the gauntlet, Missy - it was me who rushed to pick it up! :mrgreen:

Yes, loved it. I mean, it's not like I'm on PS because I'm trying to use my time wisely!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You only threw down the gauntlet, Missy - it was me who rushed to pick it up! :mrgreen:

Yes, loved it. I mean, it's not like I'm on PS because I'm trying to use my time wisely!!

Hahaha @mrs-b I have to respectfully disagree. I think being on and enjoying PS is a very wise use of our time. It allows us to make the best possible bling decisions and PS has helped me fine tune my preferences as I bet it has for many of us.

As I (we) like to say BLING it on...
Would love to see more blingy (and other) collages. Pretty please. :love:

OK quick collage of my kitties enjoying bling. LOL "ruff" around the edges because I'm in a hurry as we are off to cycle in a moment but didn't want to leave this post without a photo..now your turn.:bigsmile:

kittiesandblingcollage.jpg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These were all the antique star brooches I considered. I got the top left one and returned the top right.

The bottom two were out of my budget.

BA02D27C-AAF3-44FC-965A-105E865783C9.jpeg

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swear I get teary every time I see that photo of you and your mom, @Matthews1127! :kiss2:

Awe!!! *Big Hugs* :kiss2:
Thank you. She’s in the end-stages of ALZ, now. Home Hospice is back & working with her to make sure she eats. She’s lost a considerable amount of weight, and the decline is gradual, but steady. Doubtful she’ll be off of home hospice. I’m grateful for their help. The facility where she lives is wonderful, but I know her caregivers are happy to have the extra hands.
Only God knows how much time she has left, but I’m blessed to have the time with her, while I have it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results