shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your thoughts on a pink eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

olympia

Rough_Rock
Hi all,
I''d love to find a tiny eternity band in rose gold with pink stones. Would love diamonds but I think it''d be out of my budget. What about morganite or pink tourmaline (or something else I don''t even know about!). I''d love any feedback you might have!
Thanks!
Olympia
I love the look of this one by Leon:
http://www.artofplatinum.com/4images/details.php?image_id=349

I''d love something to match a ritani band if possible :)

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
Signed Pieces has some lovely pink sapphire rings in yellow, pink and white gold. They''re under the "Maternity Rings".

olympia

Rough_Rock
Thank you Nicki! I think I''d prefer to find something pale (if possible). I think sapphires are gorgeous but I thin pale would suit the rose gold better. Thanks much for your suggestion!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Have you contacted Leon to ask the price of the band? Maybe it''s within your budget
1.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/24/2007 11:35:32 AM
Author: Nicki
Signed Pieces has some lovely pink sapphire rings in yellow, pink and white gold. They''re under the ''Maternity Rings''.
Oh, I have been eyeing the rose gold princess cut sapphire one. I told my hubby that if we were to expect a girl, I will get one of those..

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
I spoke with Signed Pieces about their pink sapphire eternity bands a while ago. I believe you can request to have it made with lighter pink stones if that''s what you want.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results