shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your real life paranormal experiences.

Do you believe the paranormal exists?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 41 71.9%
  • 2. No

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • 3. Unsure

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe there are things the traditional five senses can't explain.
I also believe that some people are, for whatever reason, more attuned to sense those things than other people.
I'm one of the insensitives... With the exception of exactly one experience, which could have been a bad case of the willies as easily as some paranormal expression...

I do believe that animals are much more sensitive to these sorts of things than most humans. The description of rats running inland en masse before the 2004 tsunami struck shore has stuck with me since I first read it. We've got six cats and two dogs, and I trust their instincts far more than I trust mine. A small example - our old deck was about 15 feet above ground, and at one point the dogs began avoiding part of it for no apparent reason. One day I was trying to catch a little lizard before the dogs saw him, and he scuttled over to that side of the deck, and Emily grabbed my arm in her mouth and pulled me away. She didn't break skin, but it wasn't comfortable... I remember somehow clearly understanding that she was begging me to STOP WALKING for god's sake; we had the deck looked at and turned out the supports had rotted through. Another time our old housekeeper brought one of her neices to help (which was fine in theory) - we ask guests to take their shoes off at the door, and I came downstairs to find that one of the cats had marked one of the niece's shoes. Only one shoe. Something they had never, ever, ever done before. I'm horrified, and I pick that shoe up, and out falls one of our spare house keys - which we had stupidly been keeping in the very-obvious odds and ends kitchen drawer. I hate to think what might have happened had she walked away with it unbeknown to us!

If my furbabies are untroubled then I know I've got nothing to worry about. I know they love us, and I trust that they'll warn us of things we can't sense.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also believe that some people are, for whatever reason, more attuned to sense those things than other people.
I'm one of the insensitives... With the exception of exactly one experience, which could have been a bad case of the willies as easily as some paranormal expression...

I do believe that animals are much more sensitive to these sorts of things than most humans. The description of rats running inland en masse before the 2004 tsunami struck shore has stuck with me since I first read it. We've got six cats and two dogs, and I trust their instincts far more than I trust mine. A small example - our old deck was about 15 feet above ground, and at one point the dogs began avoiding part of it for no apparent reason. One day I was trying to catch a little lizard before the dogs saw him, and he scuttled over to that side of the deck, and Emily grabbed my arm in her mouth and pulled me away. She didn't break skin, but it wasn't comfortable... I remember somehow clearly understanding that she was begging me to STOP WALKING for god's sake; we had the deck looked at and turned out the supports had rotted through. Another time our old housekeeper brought one of her neices to help (which was fine in theory) - we ask guests to take their shoes off at the door, and I came downstairs to find that one of the cats had marked one of the niece's shoes. Only one shoe. Something they had never, ever, ever done before. I'm horrified, and I pick that shoe up, and out falls one of our spare house keys - which we had stupidly been keeping in the very-obvious odds and ends kitchen drawer. I hate to think what might have happened had she walked away with it unbeknown to us!

If my furbabies are untroubled then I know I've got nothing to worry about. I know they love us, and I trust that they'll warn us of things we can't sense.

I hope that kitty and that pup got a roast chicken that night

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I have had a number of unexplained incidents. The last occurring last nite. On Friday I received some news about my son, who is not a young guy, but is old. In a factual sense it was about his living quarters. I have been mulling over what I could do to make things better for him if this change is permanent.(I'll find out next week). Around 10 oclock last nite a vivid recollection came into my mind.

Over 40 yrs ago, I came home from Europe and had to wait for a tenant to move out of my house. I rented a furnished apartment for several months. I went to the library(my favorite place) and got out a lot of books to keep me occupied. I read a book about two young men whose lives ended very badly. At the time I saw my son ending up in similar circumstances, but I told myself I was crazy. It had hit me like a Mac Truck and I couldn't shake it. I was so sad. How could I think such a thing. Nothing pointed in that direction.

Well, it was prescient. My son is in exactly the position that so saddened me 40 yrs ago. I can't explain how I knew, not willingly, that this would indeed occur. It is still very very sad.

Annette

I'm sorry Annette. I wish for your son and you all the best and hope he gets into a better situation.

My cats are leashed trained and I used to walk them in a local cemetery -- fewer dogs. One sunny summer day I was walking one of the cats when he suddenly froze, sat down, and his back fur ridged up and his tail poofed. My immediate thought was that he had spotted a bird. I looked up to see a man gliding through a bush and into a tree and it look a minute for me to register that the man was opaque and visible only from the head to the waist -- no legs.

While in my teens, my dead grandfather came to me twice in dreams a year apart to tell me that my grandmother would get very sick but to tell her and the family she wasn't going to die from those events. Both times upon awakening, my room was nauseatingly scented by the aroma of flowers. When my mother came in to make sure I was getting up on time for school, she scolded me for using too much perfume.

During my teens my mother and I lived in a house divided into 3 apartments. Her sister and husband lived on the 1st floor, we were on the 2nd and her brother, wife and son on the third. Huge stress when my cousin went to Viet Nam. One night we heard pounding on the front door to the house -- it echoed and shook the walls -- woke us all up and all of us came out of our apartments to see what the ruckus was. No one was there. My aunt burst into hysterics because she had just had a dream that her son was killed in Nam and that the Marines had come knocking to give her the news. He came close to death and arrived home an emotionally wrecked man.

I've told the story here before in similar threads that I can tell when people and animals are going to die. I see what looks like cataracts suddenly cover their eyes and they're dead within 48-72 hours.

There's much more but ya'll get the idea that some of family members and I are/were oddly gifted.

Matata, thank you for sharing. These kind of experiences reinforce that yes there is paranormal activity all around us and some of us are exquisitely sensitive to them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mother had an experience like that, waking up to a sinister dark / black figure literally hovering over her. Except that the cat beside her in bed ALSO saw it and howled. hissed, and went on the attack! My mother said she swore and yelled at the black form and concluded with "And get out of MY house!" It vanished and was never seen again. She said she was willing to call it sleep paralysis, except that her cat also saw it and went after it. A few times after this, she saw wispy white shapes of people moving or huddled around the fireplace in that same room. The house is over 150 years old.

eta: I wasn't going to tell this, but I will. Back when I was a kid, the family were all outside and it was almost dark. No lights were on in the house. I walked into the house from the side porch, and I followed a man wearing a '40s style hat, through the dining room, one of the twin parlors, into the hall, and I stopped and watched as he walked up the stairs to the 2nd floor. I felt no fear whatsoever. He was about halfway up when I switched on the ceiling lights. There was nobody there. :lol: I've always thought that man I saw and the shadowy black figure were the same entity just seeing how much it could get away with. Later, when I was in my late 20s, I was house-sitting for them and about the same time just as it was getting dark outside. the house started filling up with a smoke smell as if it was on fire. I ran the 2 floors and the basement and even up to the tower on top, but there was no actual smoke. I grabbed a smoke alarm and took it with me on a repeat of searching all levels. Nothing but an odor. Went outside and sniffed the air. No smoke out there. Went back in and yelled "Ha. Ha. Now cut the crap!" Smoke smell disappeared.

Everyone here and not a few house guests have heard someone walking around in one of the upstairs rooms, and on the adjacent stairs to the tower. I once saw my cat walk up to thin air and rub up against someone's legs, but there definitely was no person there.

Thank you for sharing. I appreciate hearing others experiences and I know some of them cannot be easy to share.

Man this thread has brought back some memories!!! I have a few stories, but the ones that really stick out happened fairly close to each other when I was a kid. Both happened in Colorado Springs in the early 90s.

The first house we lived in, we had those touch lights. You know the ones you touch and they turn on. Were pretty cool, except that they would randomly turn on/off w/o anyone around. That wasn't the worst, though. Both my step-sister and my bedrooms were down stairs, I don't remember anything happening to either of us. Now, my other sisters bedrooms were on the main floor, and parents were in the top floor. Several times, my sisters woke up screaming because there was someone coming through the wall for them. The story we got, I can't remember where we got this information, possibly from my grandma who seems to know these things. But essentially, it was a woman who died in a fire trying to get her child.

Second house, also in Colorado Springs. Beautiful house. It was HUGE! My parents would still be living there, but they were forced to move (military, not ghost related). This house was easily 3,000 ft and had a mil apartment outside. Originally, my room was (again) in the basement. Now this basement room was ok, but the room next to it, was a RED room that was terrifying. I would run by it w/o looking in at night and would rarely if ever go in during the day. Super scary. Now, my dad ended up gutting almost the entire basement to make it better. When my room was finished it included the red room (it became this amazing walk in closet that would rival some bedrooms!). It wasn't scary, but I remember one time when I was half asleep (can't remember if it was before/during construction), when I felt a presence in the room. I felt a heavy weight on my chest, like a bar across me. I weakly (cause I was terrified) called for my mom (which would have been impossible for her to have heard because she was on the top floor, and we use intercoms). After I called out, I didn't feel the presence any more. I had told my grandma, and she said it was an old man who had a cane and was watching over us. She had (at a later time) told him we were going to be ok and didn't need to watch over us anymore. Apparently, he had traveled with us at some time. The last one, this is the same house, but upstairs in my sister's room. If you had the bed along a certain wall, you couldn't sleep, had horrible nightmares. Mom moved sister's beds from the wall, and no more nightmares.

Those are the ones that I remember. Thankfully, I haven't seen/felt more since that time. But I have had premonition at times, I remember once when a friend's wife had stage 4 cancer (was very shocking) but he was quite optimistic. I knew she wouldn't last, and unfortunately she did pass. I didn't tell him, though. When husband had back issues several years ago, I knew it wasn't going to be a short thing. :/

I hope your DH's back issues have been long resolved. Wow to that Red Room. There is so much more in this world (and otherworldly things) we just don't know much about. Fascinating and terrifying all at once.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm battling a migraine, so I'll start with just one. I have many stories from many places as, well, it runs in the family.
This little tidbit is a nice one. It's about our house we live in now.
When my DS was about 18mos we decided to move from our little starter house, so we began looking. We had already seen at least five at this point and those tours were uneventful. We were going to meet up with the realtor for another house in the area when we drove past this one and saw the sign. This was an area we were unfamiliar with. After the other tour we inquired about it and the realtor said let's go look now, so back we go. When we pulled into the driveway my DS suddenly started excitedly yelling, "Home, home, home!" while laughing, clapping and pointing. He had never said the phrase before in relation to our house that he was 'born' into. He waltzed wobbled right in like he owned it. The tour was uneventful. Nice enough, though unremarkable. Not our first pick.
We put it on the list but continued looking at many houses and it was several months before we went back for a second look(we brought family friends with their two kids)
When we pulled in my DS once again goes crazy saying "Home, home, home!" and getting really excited. We thought it cute and a little weird that he would remember this particular one (not even the nicest or prettiest) out of many houses over several months and have the same reaction to it. The only house he had any reaction to. When we all went inside and this time he grabs the hand of our friend's 10yr old and gave him the universal pick me up gesture and told him, "Upstairs? Now?" so our friends' son graciously took him up the stairs and into a room which he promptly happily announces as "This is my room!" Our friends' son said he put him down and our DS toddled around singing, "Room, room." for a minute or two before we all followed. DS stopped when we all came up.
When we left the last time he waves and says,"Bye house, bye my house." in a sing song. Never did anything remotely like that again. We closed on it a few months later.
We bought it partly because he picked it and yes, it was his room. Still is.
*I'm not entirely sure but maybe the house picked us.
I'll come back with more when I can think.

I love this story. Your house picked you and was/is a happy home.

I stayed at the Lord Baltimore hotel 2 years ago. Without knowing, my first day there, I heard consistent sounds, different pitches, off and on, in my room. I tried to find the source of the sounds to no avail. Later that night, while sitting at the bar, I told the bartender my story and he indeed confirmed that the hotel has a haunted history. Cool!

Thanks for sharing. We stayed at a haunted hotel in Colorado decades ago. I must have been out of my mind to do so lol but we survived. It was very eery.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't believe in the ghost stuff.. naw, if there were my mother would be here because she didn't want to die and fought it for months. BUT

When I was a kid I was in my bedroom and I lay down on my bed and sort of fell asleep but I left my body, I looked down and I saw my body on the bed, I flew around my bedroom and my sister and brother's rooms, the feeling was so exhilarting, I felt to so happy and FREE to be able to fly and it's hard to explain but I felt like heaven, I started to drift/fly down the stairs to go to the first floor and all of a sudden I had this black feeling, DREAD, FEAR, and my brain said 'if you don't go back to your body you will never be able to go back' and then I flew back so fast, like I was sucked back, and jumped in my body and got up.. the few people I have told this to all believe I had an out of body experience, I think it was me as a young kid being able to project my astral self. I didn't want to die or get lost flying around the universe, it was amazing.

I have had precognition on occasion, one time I said to myself, my high school boyfriend was going to walk in the door of the store I was in and he did..

I knew several different times who was calling before caller ID..

But, on the whole, I'm not really into believing there is a paranormal.

Yes I hear you. I sometimes would like to think it doesn't exist. I am a person of science. Firmly rooted in facts. But stories shared here and elsewhere and even your own experiences make me think otherwise. It is uncomfortable thinking there is something else out there that we have zero control over and it might not always be a force for good...

@yssie I agree. Animals are more sensitive to these things than most people and that is why I freak out when the cats see something that I cannot see. LOL I am sure (in our case) it is just a bug or the light or something innocuous like that but I am also sure there are animals out there that are sensitive to the paranormal. More than my furry babies. Yours prove it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My SIL and her hubbie used to live on the shores of Lake Tarawera
There house was build on an old maori trail
my SIL used to see spirits walking through her house at night
not in the least bit with any untoward intent so everdently not scary
others also saw them
not me and i barely slept a wink

My MIL was English
She had always had a good relationship with the people we now know to call travellers
She always brought something from them
anyway one day her and her sister went to see a fortune teller
the fortune teller immediately got up and left the room saying my MIL had more power than she

Impressive. As for being scared, things we don't understand scare us for sure but I always think knowledge is power and while we have little knowledge of the supernatural if you will I enjoy hearing stories of other's experiences. But it is a bit scary too. Just in time for Halloween lol.

I'm gay, so I only have paraabnormal experiences.

LOL.

I have shared the story on here before..the house I grew up in had a ghost named Goarge(how he spelled it).
Worked at a place one time that walking by a certain tank would cause my hair to rise and get hyper alert.
Would be training someone and they would get near the tank and turn around and run out of the building.
I quit shortly there after.
3 people died in that tank, they did not use the safety lines/harness and one went in and passed out, the other followed and passed out and the third tried to rescue the other 2 and fell in, all 3 died.
There were other places to but I never managed to verify a death.

Eery, thank you for sharing with us @Karl_K.

The poll (as of this moment) indicates that 75% of us believe that yes, the paranormal exists. And 12.5% of us are unsure and 12.5% of us don't believe in it at all. 40 people have voted. Thanks for all who have participated so far.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Impressive. As for being scared, things we don't understand scare us for sure but I always think knowledge is power and while we have little knowledge of the supernatural if you will I enjoy hearing stories of other's experiences. But it is a bit scary too. Just in time for Halloween lol.

LOL.

Eery, thank you for sharing with us @Karl_K.

The poll (as of this moment) indicates that 75% of us believe that yes, the paranormal exists. And 12.5% of us are unsure and 12.5% of us don't believe in it at all. 40 people have voted. Thanks for all who have participated so far.

I could not vote
there was no scardy cat option of being too wissy to think about it :lol-2:

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could not vote
there was no scardy cat option of being too wissy to think about it :lol-2:

I'm sorry I should have included an option 4 for fill in the blank.
And nothing wrong with scaredy cats.
Meowww.

frankielevitating.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry I should have included an option 4 for fill in the blank.
And nothing wrong with scaredy cats.
Meowww.

frankielevitating.png

I hate when they just stair into space so intently
I think they are just pulling our leg but they are pretty convincing

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate when they just stair into space so intently
I think they are just pulling our leg but they are pretty convincing

If I am alone and they start acting crazy I get nervous. LOL. Greg left for Brooklyn at 4AM this morning to take care of some things and get back in time today so we can cycle. I am holding my breath the cats don't act nuts making me think something is up. :eek-2:

But it is light here now so I am good. :)

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

So many of you have had experiences with ghost like figures or feeling spirits around you. I have these type of paranormal experiences with interactions with other people. They are able to read me. They have the gift of seeing. I sometimes have received the gift of knowing. I'll explain.

I was diagnosed with cervical cancer.(2a) The treatment included radiation implants, and radiation. My radiation Dr. was Indian and his belief system included what I call mystical. We did get to like one another and so at the close of my treatment we said our goodbyes thinking this was the last of my treatments.

Several months later, I awoke one morning and knew I had lung cancer that spread from the cervical cancer. I must emphasize I knew it, but what to do. You know the world will think you are crazy. So, I called my mystic doctor and told him. He said he didn't think so, but he would order an xray to make sure and set my mind at rest. A week later I went for my xray which showed no signs of lung cancer.

Two months later I went to the hospital where they did a routine chest xray which showed a spot on on one lung, They biopsied the area and found cancer. By the time that biopsy was completed another chest xray now showed cancer in both lungs. My diagnosis was terminal. Almost no-one, to this day, lives. So, did my unconscious tell me? Something did.

Its not the end of the story, a seer is involved later on, but I've typed enough or now. I actually like this topic. I think we have to keep ourselves open , My journey was extraordinary.

I would be afraid of ghosts. I don't watch horror movies, or scary stuff,

Annette

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Well idk if that new house was haunted but it just felt like bad spirits were there. Like some evil had taken place.

My husband, Mr pure unemotional logic once had an experience too.
Though looking back he says it was anxiety; I'm not sure i agree.
We stayed at an old hotel with one of our kids & about 3 am hubby insisted we pack up & leave.
He said he felt terrible dread - if we would not leave at once, something really bad would happen.
He could not calm down so we packed up & left within the hour.

Never figured out what caused it.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The only thing that ever happened to me occurred in Gettysburg. My husband and I took a trip there with our son in his senior year. We stayed in a place that had been General R.E. Lee's headquarters. I was fast asleep but awakened by an incredibly loud boom, the kind you feel deep inside. I thought it was thunder, but it had a different quality to it. I got up to look around and the sky was clear, it was totally not thunder weather. Then I went back to sleep. We went out to breakfast and I mentioned the boom. Neither my husband nor my son heard anything which was kind of bizarre, but at the next table a young man in the military said that he heard it too. He was there on a weekend trip with his father, who also didnt hear anything. Our waitress heard our discussion and said this had happened before, it was phantom cannon fire.

My son insists that he saw a ghost in the old church where his boy scout troop used to meet. It was a boy around his age, but dressed in old fashioned clothing. My son can be melodramatic, but he wasnnever one to make up fantasy stories, that wasnt his thing at all. I'm inclined to believe he did see a ghost. I've lived in old houses (including one where we found a room in the cellar with a bunch of wooden legs (!) Other people said they were scared and uneasy in the cellar and could feel a presence but the only thing that ever bothered me down there was when we had a flood right after I came home from the hospital with my daughter and the result was mold, to which I'm quite allergic.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I hope your DH's back issues have been long resolved. Wow to that Red Room. There is so much more in this world (and otherworldly things) we just don't know much about. Fascinating and terrifying all at once.
Thankfully his back is much better. :D

I'm actually quite a scaredy cat! I detest scary movies and refuse to watch them with my hubby & kids. They like to laugh when I jump. So, now when they watch the movies, I leave the room. An exception was House on Haunted Hill....scared the bejesus out of me, but was actually quite good.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I lived in a "haunted" house for 12 years. I left the stove on once and a loud clicking sound from the kitchen alerted me to this. I redecorated my daughter's room when she was at camp and left the cold air return grate off. I wanted to sand it and paint it. The bed was set against the hole in the wall so you could not see that it was there. The first night she was back she woke me up to tell me there was a glowing ghost kitty in her room. I went to check and asked her where the kitty went. She pointed to her bed, just where the hole in the wall was that she could not see. I asked her to draw it, and it was weird. She said "it was a kitty, but not really a kitty."

Another time I bought some Angel statues from one of her friends- it was a school fundraiser. They arrived and I said "too bad I have things on the dining room shelf, these would be perfect there." Woomph! The nick knacks on the shelf went flying off, landing across the room. Now I had room for the Angels.

Years went by with many occurrences. I made a deal with the house. I asked whatever was there to not show materialize and scare me or the kids. Woke up one night to a large 7 foot black, solid, shadow at the foot of my bed. I was tired, I was irritated, I was not afraid. I was pissed. We had a deal!

After some choice words to the shadow I went and checked the house. Daughter sleeping, no issues. Next the dog check.

My one dog was paralyzed. Her back legs barely worked at all. She slept in room that was an addition on a little water bed. Since it was an addition it had baseboard heaters. She was sleeping, I pet her good night and saw her fluffy tail was inside the baseboard. It was starting to scorch! Removed her tail and only the fur had started to burn. She was saved. After that we would call her scorch.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm one of those people that senses stuff, and sometimes can tune into the energy of dead people. It's not something I have ever been paid for and it's not something I enjoy doing at all. In fact it's emotionally draining and I liken it to a radio channel that I mostly attempt to tune out of.

I've had it all my life and have numerous experiences, far too many to list here. Some of the ones that relate to PSers are I answered the finders or when people have lost their jewellery Post years ago and after that, a couple of PSers emailed (please do not email me I do not wish to talk to your dead relatives). One of them asked me about her father. Didn't tell me anything. I said did he die in suspicious circumstances, she emailed back yes, I asked is there a police investigation, she said yes, I said, he says his wife did it and I described how he was murdered by the woman's step mother. She thanked me the information I gave her was correct. The police were investigating what happened to him.

The next one which deeply saddens me - a very lovely PSers mother had just passed away and she contacted me hoping to get, I think a really nice reassuring message from her. I tuned into her mother's energy. She kept telling me the children, tell them to watch the children, the body of water, tell them to watch the children around the water, the water is too deep for the children. Then she took my hand took me down through a forest and led me to a lake that was deep and dark. She said please, she begged me to warn them the body of water and to watch the children. Her mother was insistent that was the message to give them. I sensed something was going to happen I said please watch your kids around lakes, pools, anything with water.

So I gave her the message, she seemed disappointed, she probably thought I was nuts. I said please tell all your family the message. She asked if there were any other messages, I said no your mother was insistent that was the message. About a year and a half to two years later out of the blue she messaged me and said it's happened attached was an obituary notice, her young nephew wandered away the day his family were moving, they took their eyes off him for a second. He drowned in the neighbours pool. The grandson of the lady that had talked to me drowned, I knew it was going to happen. The PSer thanked me, I said I'm so sorry I couldn't save him. I cried a lot of tears. This is why I don't do readings or talk to dead people for you all, so please don't ask me to.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mamabee, The story you shared about your mom and brother broke my heart. I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’m sorry @smitcompton. I hope your plan works out well for you son. It’s really hard watching those we love go thru really tough times.

Thank you @Calliecake It’s really sad..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,

So many of you have had experiences with ghost like figures or feeling spirits around you. I have these type of paranormal experiences with interactions with other people. They are able to read me. They have the gift of seeing. I sometimes have received the gift of knowing. I'll explain.

I was diagnosed with cervical cancer.(2a) The treatment included radiation implants, and radiation. My radiation Dr. was Indian and his belief system included what I call mystical. We did get to like one another and so at the close of my treatment we said our goodbyes thinking this was the last of my treatments.

Several months later, I awoke one morning and knew I had lung cancer that spread from the cervical cancer. I must emphasize I knew it, but what to do. You know the world will think you are crazy. So, I called my mystic doctor and told him. He said he didn't think so, but he would order an xray to make sure and set my mind at rest. A week later I went for my xray which showed no signs of lung cancer.

Two months later I went to the hospital where they did a routine chest xray which showed a spot on on one lung, They biopsied the area and found cancer. By the time that biopsy was completed another chest xray now showed cancer in both lungs. My diagnosis was terminal. Almost no-one, to this day, lives. So, did my unconscious tell me? Something did.

Its not the end of the story, a seer is involved later on, but I've typed enough or now. I actually like this topic. I think we have to keep ourselves open , My journey was extraordinary.

I would be afraid of ghosts. I don't watch horror movies, or scary stuff,

Annette

I hope you are doing okay @smitcompton

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I'm one of those people that senses stuff, and sometimes can tune into the energy of dead people. It's not something I have ever been paid for and it's not something I enjoy doing at all. In fact it's emotionally draining and I liken it to a radio channel that I mostly attempt to tune out of.

I've had it all my life and have numerous experiences, far too many to list here. Some of the ones that relate to PSers are I answered the finders or when people have lost their jewellery Post years ago and after that, a couple of PSers emailed (please do not email me I do not wish to talk to your dead relatives). One of them asked me about her father. Didn't tell me anything. I said did he die in suspicious circumstances, she emailed back yes, I asked is there a police investigation, she said yes, I said, he says his wife did it and I described how he was murdered by the woman's step mother. She thanked me the information I gave her was correct. The police were investigating what happened to him.

The next one which deeply saddens me - a very lovely PSers mother had just passed away and she contacted me hoping to get, I think a really nice reassuring message from her. I tuned into her mother's energy. She kept telling me the children, tell them to watch the children, the body of water, tell them to watch the children around the water, the water is too deep for the children. Then she took my hand took me down through a forest and led me to a lake that was deep and dark. She said please, she begged me to warn them the body of water and to watch the children. Her mother was insistent that was the message to give them. I sensed something was going to happen I said please watch your kids around lakes, pools, anything with water.

So I gave her the message, she seemed disappointed, she probably thought I was nuts. I said please tell all your family the message. She asked if there were any other messages, I said no your mother was insistent that was the message. About a year and a half to two years later out of the blue she messaged me and said it's happened attached was an obituary notice, her young nephew wandered away the day his family were moving, they took their eyes off him for a second. He drowned in the neighbours pool. The grandson of the lady that had talked to me drowned, I knew it was going to happen. The PSer thanked me, I said I'm so sorry I couldn't save him. I cried a lot of tears. This is why I don't do readings or talk to dead people for you all, so please don't ask me to.

Hi Arkieb,
I have twice used psychics to find lost diamonds. Successfully once and the second time she was right in hindsight.
You may have seen posts of a diamond I bought this year with magic garnet and probably negative diamond inclusions? I bought it because I love its inclusions.
The guy who I loaned it too to take photos of it flipped it out of tweezers and cant find it.

When you see his lab it is not such a surprise. Can you make a suggestion please?

1602099313712.png Capture.JPG

inne

Shiny_Rock
I thought of one more maybe-paranormal experience that was very scary at the time.

My husband and I were backwoods camping in a provincial park. It was about 1am and we were awakened by the sound of something running toward us. It was heavy and sounded much bigger than a person, but it did sound like something running on 2 legs. Then we felt a presence outside the tent. I also felt something pushing down on the tent by my head, but honestly I might have been imagining that part.

I like to freak myself out and am easily worked up about extremely unlikely scenarios, including things I don't really believe in. But I have literally never seen my husband freaked out by anything, especially not maybe-murderous-monsters in the woods. But he was so so scared! Both of us were awake for hours and we never heard anything walk away. Finally we both fell asleep from exhaustion and everything was totally normal the next morning. What could it have been??

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All.

Thank You Mama Bean. I will clarify my story. This occurred thirty years ago. The journey I speak about is how I came to survive. There were other unexplainable coincidences that led me to accept both the medical help I got, and the paranormal help I received. It began with a friend sending me a book. It was called "Love, Medicine and Miracles", by Dr Bernie Seigel , a surgeon who started a program in Conn, called ECAP- Exceptional Cancer Patients,. I don't know whether it is in existence anymore, as Bernie(as he likes to be called) is old, perhaps even dead. I had to pass certain tests before I was accepted.

When I read the book, I went back to the original research the Bernie did for it to see what I thought of his conclusion. It was so hopeful, I decided to go for it. My motto became, there is no such thing as false hope. Another resource was a book very similar to the theory of transcendental meditation, just by an American doctor. So, three books were instrumental for me to move forward.

There were other books. Libraries are places I get my bearings. I did have to decide how I was going to approach this challenge for my life. Before I could adopt my motto about false hope, I needed to see what people who did survive terminal illnesses did. This means I was no longer interested in how many dead people there were from a disease, only interested in people who lived. There were so many different ways people choose to attack their disease. No one way was successful for all. I chose to start with Bernie, and learn the techniques that were recommended in his book. So, I packed my car and went to stay with a friend in Conn. It was far from over.

Annette

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In 1970 my great Uncle dropped dead. Literally stood up and dropped dead. We always used to go and stay with him and my great aunt every summer because they lived near the sea.

The next time we went to stay, I was asleep, then suddenly woke up, and saw him checking up on me, he just walked by. stopped to look and then left. I don’t remember feeling scared at all, but I remember he was wearing pyjamas, and I’d never seen him wearing pajamas before.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Arkie, I’m so sorry.
Maybe seeing what will happen is just that. Meaning you can’t change what’s going to happen rather you can only know it. But that’s it. You should not feel guilt though I can understand what a heavy weight it is to bear. You did all you could. And that’s all you could ever do. (((Hugs))).

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Garry H (Cut Nut) - try its almost stuck or adhered to a piece of plastic or something with plastic near the back, but I'm not sure it's that wall, it could have flipped the other direction ie back to where he or you have taken the photo so where the camera is as well, search through things with plastic covers or plastic, so comb along the edges of plastic covers, check if there are plastic bags that it didn't get caught in one, I get it's stuck in or near or sitting on "the plastic". Check things with plastic along all the walls. Check plastic trays or containers where it might have gotten lost amongst other things....

I remember from one of the other finder posts (a really old one) there is a PSer who can almost 3D go into a room and sense where in the room the item is (that isn't me I hear words or sense things) so if we can get her to read this as well between us perhaps we can help.

Last edited:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Garry H (Cut Nut) - try its almost stuck or adhered to a piece of plastic or something with plastic near the back, but I'm not sure it's that wall, it could have flipped the other direction ie back to where he or you have taken the photo so where the camera is as well, search through things with plastic covers or plastic, so comb along the edges of plastic covers, check if there are plastic bags that it didn't get caught in one, I get it's stuck in or near or sitting on "the plastic". Check things with plastic along all the walls. Check plastic trays or containers where it might have gotten lost amongst other things....

I remember from one of the other finder posts (a really old one) there is a PSer who can almost 3D go into a room and sense where in the room the item is (that isn't me I hear words or sense things) so if we can get her to read this as well between us perhaps we can help.
About 30 years ago my diamond supplier gave me some diamonds just before Xmas because he would go to Israel until end of January (buying and family). When he came back I could not find one of the diamonds - a 1ct Marquise - a big deal then.
We searched high and low.
My wife's Mum had cancer and was seeing a Methodist Minister (who I had met briefly once at her home). He was a faith healer - laying on of hands stuff.
She told him about the lost diamond. He said "it is in a pine drawer in the dark".

I knew exactly where it was! My wife had scooped all the crap off the top of the chest of draws in the bedroom on Xmas Day as we were having family and friends for lunch.
I am still just as messy. FYI the chest is Huon pine from Tasmania.
1602128300709.png

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
I was asleep once and I started to stir and wake up because I felt a weight against my neck and collar bone as if someone was pushing down on it and I couldn't breathe.

Turns out my tiny dog decided to sleep on my neck.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results