shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your photos of nature, wildlife, etc.

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
OH, WOW!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sunriseatsea.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sunflowersinnature.jpg

sunflowerandinsect.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here in sunny Florida. Alligator in pool. Happens a lot.

FD1B81DE-D041-41D2-AA67-E544A4950432.jpeg

Totally ignorant here since I live in New England. Do you just wait for him to leave on his own or how do you get him out of the pool? I would have a heart attack if I looked out and saw that!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two nests hatched with the harvest moon. Looks like everyone made it out safely. Sadly I was in bed and missed it.

B5C71DAE-40AB-4889-9158-0351ABC8310B.jpeg

Aw I'm glad they hatched and made it out safely!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just took this picture of the trees in the backyard. They aren’t changing color yet, that’s actually the sun setting that’s making them look like that. Neat huh?

C913BB67-BD39-4DFD-9EAF-E2AD9BC4C889.jpeg

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I know I shared this photo before. I was disappointed that the sunrise sky was so boring.

Wink-2.jpg

So I tried a sky replacement from On1 with a sunset sky.
Wink-3.jpg

The top one is hanging on my wall at home, I doubt I will ever print the second one, although it looks pretty nice.

Wink

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Totally ignorant here since I live in New England. Do you just wait for him to leave on his own or how do you get him out of the pool? I would have a heart attack if I looked out and saw that!

If they small you can remove them. Larger you need to call a trapper if they don’t leave on there own.

My house backs to a state park where gators live.

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
If they small you can remove them. Larger you need to call a trapper if they don’t leave on there own.

My house backs to a state park where gators live.

I am pretty glad none live up here in Idaho. It would sure mess up our kayaking and river rafting...

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
From the same walkabout as the woodie. This is a young mallard, one of this years eggs just a few months ago. Note how the color is trying hard to come to his head, but is all rough looking. (If you click on the picture while using a computer, it gets much bigger and easier to see the details.)

Young Mallard KA Park 2021.jpg

Wink

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Another fun picture taken on my walkabout, a nice doe feeding on a bush at the edge of the pond. I have another picture of her looking at some ducks that swam up near her. I haven't gotten around to processing it yet...

Deer Katherine Alberston Fall 2021-1402-Edit copy.jpg

Notice some of the bright red leaves that have fallen to the ground. The fall colors are finally coming!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of doe ❤️ 856767

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DD and I went for a hike around the shoreline and found this huge manatee gnawing on sea grass. I would estimate about 8 feet
long. You can see prop marks on its back.;( man 2.jpg

man 1.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results