shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your photos of nature, wildlife, etc.

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I am pretty sure I have not posted this before, but if I did, sorry.

I took my camera out hunting with me a few weeks ago. The sun came up over the hill behind me and under the clouds above me. It brightly lit the brush on the West side of the pond and one of the decoys I had placed in the pond. The North side of the pond is still partially in the shade and the decoys other than the brightly lit one are still in the shade.

I received the metallic print today and it will hang on the duck club wall...

Sunrise on Center Pond-1480.jpg

Less than a minute later the other decoys began to light up and the beauty of the "special effects" lighting was gone...

Len47

Rough_Rock
In the first picture, the early part of 1900's river boats on the Mississippi were the main transport for goods and people. That's the Belle of Calhoun on the left. Second picture is a view from the Tiny village of Hamburg, Illinois (Calhoun Co. IL.) where the Belle as well as many others would land doing the business of the river. Landing was just left of the gazebo. The Bell of Calhoun.jpg
home sweet home west side.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sunsetatbeach.jpeg.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sunriseatbeach.jpeg.png

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these! Amazing how entertaining a bird feeder can be.

I know. I started seeing so many more birds once COVID hit and I was working from home! So I bought a better camera and started taking photos of different birds that I saw. Before being at home all day, I had no idea how many different birds were in my back yard!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sunsetinjanuary2022.png

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
While walking on the ditch bank the other day, my wife pointed out a small speck several hundred yards away and asked if that was a fox. It was.

Later, as I was returning the fox was sitting under a brush watching me. I spoke with it as I was getting my camera out, and it sat there long enough for me to capture this photo with my phone.

fox.jpg

A few seconds later, the fox spotted Joe, my labrador retriever, coming down the ditch bank and slipped around behind the bush to watch Joe. That was when I really wished I had my camera with a longer lens with me, that would have been a wonderful photo...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While walking on the ditch bank the other day, my wife pointed out a small speck several hundred yards away and asked if that was a fox. It was.

Later, as I was returning the fox was sitting under a brush watching me. I spoke with it as I was getting my camera out, and it sat there long enough for me to capture this photo with my phone.

fox.jpg

A few seconds later, the fox spotted Joe, my labrador retriever, coming down the ditch bank and slipped around behind the bush to watch Joe. That was when I really wished I had my camera with a longer lens with me, that would have been a wonderful photo...

WOT a dolly. Me loves. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results