shape
carat
color
clarity

Please share your colored stone e-rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
The more time I spend here at PS, the less realistic purchasing a great diamond ring seems to be - for me. I don't feel at all that an undiamond e-ring would be 'settling'... gems are just beautiful. I'm liking pink sapphires. Pale pink. Are pink sapphires the best of the pink gems? I think the color of morganite is gorgeous... but maybe not right for an e-ring.

So, I'd love to see your e-rings that are not diamonds. TIA!

ETA: OOPS! Apologies.... I just saw the lead thread for this topic.
26.gif

sapphpink1.93ct.jpg

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Nimana,
I only have a pile of pebbles, and so have no rings to show you. A pink sapphire would be the toughest of the pinks (with the exception of pink diamonds). A pink spinel would be a close second. Have you looked at any?

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t looked in person - I''m in the fantasy phase. A light pink, Asscher cut sapphire (3+ ct) is floating around in my dreams.... although this is a photoshopped diamond:

pinkassch3.28.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
see my avatar: 8.18 spessartite garnet set in 22k gold with an 18k gold band beneath the stone.

movie zombie

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ninama,
Paolo Costagli has a lovely pink sapphire ring.
2.gif

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/16/2007 3:40:05 PM
Author: Harriet
Ninama,

Paolo Costagli has a lovely pink sapphire ring.
2.gif

Oh my...can I see it online?

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately, no.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results