carat
color
clarity

Please rethink your Pricescope privacy options

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Gussie -

Could you pls take a look at this thread, then consider changing your settings on your privacy page? So people can see your previous threads, you need togo to Privacy - then 'Allow users to' - then 'View details on your profile page'. You can make it either members only, public, or nobody. The only thing it adds, if you allow other people to see it, is your threads / posts - which was available to everyone before the latest upgrade.

I tried to read about your PS journey to your latest diamond, and found you have all your old threads blocked. And I'm sure I'm not the only person here who would like to look at all your pieces from time to time! Pleeeease? :wavey:

Happy to oblige. I haven't been on ps as much lately and haven't noticed all the changes. Thanks for pointing this out!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy to oblige. I haven't been on ps as much lately and haven't noticed all the changes. Thanks for pointing this out!

Thanks @Gussie!

Now off to revisit your threads. :))

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I just downloaded an app to my iPad that converts videos to gifs with some editing capability; not sure what the file type/format is, as the iPad doesn’t show me that info; just thumbnails of pics.
If I may ask- which one are you using?
The multiple ones I tried in a recent post all lose clarity once done, or can’t get it small enough . Yours is crystal clear.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I may ask- which one are you using?
The multiple ones I tried in a recent post all lose clarity once done, or can’t get it small enough . Yours is crystal clear.

:wavey: It’s called ‘Video to Gif’; here is the icon for it if it helps.

Attachments

• AF429D11-834A-4D8C-A378-43BFBF0041F4.jpeg
    AF429D11-834A-4D8C-A378-43BFBF0041F4.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 25
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results