carat
color
clarity

**Please report items that have been sold**

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Please help us keep this forum current by reporting your items once they have been sold so we may close the thread.

This is to help ensure that new threads are seen and sold items fall to the bottom.

Thank you for your cooperation. :))

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
With so many threads accumulated so far, it is difficult to sort through the ones that are still avaialble for sale. Perhaps, we can have a separate folder/bin for the "SOLD" items?

Phoenixdarling

Rough_Rock
Hello--I have no idea where to report that mine has sold--on the listing itself? Thanks!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
You have to report it to the moderators using the "report concern" button, telling them the item has sold. While we can edit our threads within a certain period of time, we cannot change the title. Only the moderators can do it. They will add the word "sold" to the beginning of the title."

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
Please help us keep this forum current by reporting your items once they have been sold so we may close the thread.

This is to help ensure that new threads are seen and sold items fall to the bottom.

Thank you for your cooperation. :))

Ella,
Sorry...don't know how to reach you any other way. I reported a post of mine in the preloved "for sale" section that has been sold.
The link is:

Caroline2308

Rough_Rock
Trade
I'm not sure why Sellers still keep items as Sold and make it avaliable to buy. Maybe a marketing trick?

Cindy Mcavinney

Rough_Rock
My ring was sold. How do I delete it? Thank you

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring you posted is in the Show me the Bling forum. You dont delete it just because you dont own it anymore. Are you
in the trade @Cindy Mcavinney ?

The only place you can list items for sale is in this forum (The pre-loved forum and its for personal items only...not for people in
the trade). Hope that helps.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring you posted is in the Show me the Bling forum. You dont delete it just because you dont own it anymore. Are you
in the trade @Cindy Mcavinney ?

The only place you can list items for sale is in this forum (The pre-loved forum and its for personal items only...not for people in
the trade). Hope that helps.

I did a Google search and there is a LinkedIn account for someone with this same name and lists occupation as “Self employed Jewelry sales”. Combine that with the fact that she has only posted items asking what potential value is of items and I would say she should have a trade label.

Pretty bad idea to use your full legal name on a jewelry forum IMO.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results