shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale 3.06 CARAT ROUND BRILLIANT CUT DIAMOND, GIA K

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
This 3.06 carat diamond is a beauty and an amazing sparkle bomb on the finger. It comes pretty close to a H&A cut but without the associated price tag. This gorgeous diamond was infrequently worn when I had it but garnered lots of attention and compliments when it was worn. I've decided that this very much loved diamond should now go to a home where it will enjoy more frequent outings and spark the same joy and heart flutterings I once experienced.

The diamond has been consigned with Grace of Jewels by Grace: https://www.jewelsbygrace.com/colle...iant-cut-diamond-solitaire-gia-k-si1-ex-ex-ex

Please contact Grace with any inquiries.

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
Here is the new updated link:

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is stunning! I wish I could afford it! Best of luck with sale, someone will be a lucky gal!

SCARLETTE

Shiny_Rock
@jetmal, thanks so much for the comment! It is even more sparkly and huge in real life so hopefully it will make someone very happy!

Grace did say that the market for rounds is not as robust as it used to be so we priced it as low as we could go.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that link working? It doesn't seem to be hot....

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Is that link working? It doesn't seem to be hot....

Grace's links don't do well once embedded here. It's best to search on her site by the carat weight to get there. Search 3.06 and it will come up.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results