shape
carat
color
clarity

Please read...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Fellow LIW and PS'ers-

I really truly hope that you all wont judge me by a previous post I made. I felt as if I was being backed into a corner and when I feel like that, I will fight back and defend myself no matter what the circumstance. That is just how I am. Certainly, I hope we can all get past that as I've been stressed and on top of that, the things I was reading set me over the edge. You all know I love you and appreciate your support, I just didn't expect to read so many responses all together agreeing with one another on something that was completely off topic from the OP. I understand you felt as if you were helping me, but I felt very thrown off and upset by what was being said. Hopefully you can understand why I reacted the way I did. And if you cant, then please at least just let it go and lets let bygones be bygones. Alright? Don't hold a grudge against me. Admit it or not- we all get mad, that's a part of life. I'd really hate for one statement to have everyone judge me based off that moment and not want to speak with me ever again. You all know how my posts are, I try to stay as postive and supportive of others as possible. So please, remember that. I enjoy posting here and I'd really like for it to stay that way so long as we all keep a positive attitude. Forgive me?
4.gif
And I'll forgive you...

Second, my boyfriend recieved more news Friday evening that his Grandmother had taken a turn for the worse. (Had a stroke on Wednesday) He bought a one way ticket to Minnesota to go and be with her and flew out there Saturday morning. It was incredibly hard for the both of us as his Dad ended up going through the exact same thing (and passed away from it) It was also incredibly hard for us to say goodbye. I wanted to go with him so bad to be there for him but am unable to due to work. Since then, she actually opened BOTH eyes and squeezed his hand ever so tightly when he arrived. He said her heart rate went incredibly high from excitement that he had to leave the room. I'm so greatful that he was able to make it there in time to see her. As of today, she is doing a little bit better but still paralyzed on the right side and was only able to say "NO! NO!" when they took her oxygen mask off her to put a larger one on. My boyfriend has hardly left her side and told her he would stay with her as long as she needed him there. At this point, she could still take a turn for the worse as the doctors DON'T yet know the survival rate from this mishap. Please keep her in your prayers for my dear boyfriend's Grandmother. I hope she does recover from this and he will come back home to me so I can give him tons of hugs and kisses!
2.gif
I miss him already...

I need my PS buddies to help me through this rough time as I've always been there for you- so I truly hope we can move on to happier days.

love always,
Dreamgirl
xoxoxo

purelily

Shiny_Rock
I hope your bf''s grandma gets better soon!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Many many thoughts & prayers for his grandma and the rest of the family! I''m sorry you''re going through such a tough time right now.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
{{{{{hugs}}}}}} for you and prayers for his grandmother!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, DG. I''m keeping my fingers crossed for the BEST!!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Dream, sorry to hear bf''s grandmother isn''t doing well. Keeping my fingers crossed for her recovery
7.gif

I''m here for you, hope you know that.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Hey DG

"Forgive me? And I''ll forgive you..."

I think it is more of a case of "Let it go and we will let it go" as I am quite sure that neither "side" has really broken some golden rule of friendship, time heals all wounds- although I have not been involved in whatever shenanigan (s/p?) I just want to say that people (that happen to be my buds
9.gif
) around here have long memories, but also big hearts and a strong commitment to this community.

I am sorry you are having a rough time right now and I pray that you can find some solice, no matter what that might be.

One more thing, try not to take things so personally- I know that is a difficult thing to do sometimes, but it is bad for the soul.
12.gif

Take care. Bygones.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
DG-
I''m sorry if you felt ganged up on the other night. As IWPO said, we''re all very protective of each other and the board. But that''s good, because it means we''re protective of you too. We all really want nothing better than happiness and peace for all of our fellow PS''ers. It''s hard when we can see that someone might be conflicted and it''s even harder to keep our fingers from typing. I apologize for what I said; however, I feel like you owe the rest of us an apology too. You attacked many people who were just trying to help. Regardless of your reasoning, they deserve an apology if you expect one from them.

I''m sorry to hear about FIs grandmother. I hope she has a full recovery.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl! Love ya!!!!

So glad you''re back!
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
"Forgive me? And I''ll forgive you..."

Lame. Enough of the drama. Next time you want someone to drop it, try not starting your post with another paragraph of how you were "attacked" and feel justified in "defending yourself". Girl, you just gotta learn not to be so needy.

Best wishes for your FI''s grandma speedy recovery.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies, that makes me feel much better
4.gif

Hudson- What I posted above was a sincere apology and explanation to my reaction. I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart for reacting the way I did and I love you all!!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 11:34:03 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Thanks ladies, that makes me feel much better
4.gif

Hudson- What I posted above was a sincere apology and explanation to my reaction. I am truly sorry from the bottom of my heart for reacting the way I did and I love you all!!!!

I''m sorry, I didn''t see "I apologize" or "I''m sorry" anywhere in your post. I see it now in your response to me.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I was implying, I suppose. I am really truly sorry everyone!
5.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
DG, I am truly sorry to hear about your BF''s grandma.

I will keep you all in my thoughts.

We''re all here for you, DG!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
*Hugs* dream, hope your SOs grandmother gets better.

lots of *dust* and love coming your way for this trying time to be over
30.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I pray for good healthfor your bf grandma.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
I hope your SO''s grandmother finds peace.

I think you need to work on caring less about what others think of you and your relationship dream. I say that in the least offensive way possible - I feel like its still bothering you beyond belief and thats why you''re still addressing it. No matter where you are in your life there are going to be people who dont agree with the person you are, the relationship you have, the opinions you have - thats really the beauty being alive. You say youre unbelievably content in your relationship so just run with that and dont worry how others interpret it. I think the fact that you got so defensive only further cemented they way posters interpreted your relationship and you realized that and got even more defensive. Lets just put it all behind us and move on.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I hope your SO''s grandmother finds some peace.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! BIG HUGS ALL AROUND...
slider_grouphugg.gif

I will keep you posted on S''s Grandma as well. Thanks again...

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Here''s hoping for your bf''s grandma DG

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Hope your SO''s grandma gets better soon, DG.

It''s good to see you back.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks much ladies!
5.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Glad your SO has flown out to be with his grandmother.

chocolatefudge

Shiny_Rock
I''m truly sorry about you SO''s grandmother and hope that things improve further.

Dreamgirl your last posts really surprised me. I don''t like to get involved in arguments and never have done, however I just want to say a couple of things. As you know, I have been with my SO for a long time and have posted on here before when we have had problems. I have had a lot of negative repsonses to my situation BUT I''ve never reacted so angrily- if someone else was telling me the story then I would most probably react in the same way. The thing is, noone really knows what your relationship is like- only you! So why get so defensive? If you are truly happy then you should not let comments bother you. If you come on to have a rant about a situation then of course you can expect to receive reactions such as the ones that you did. If you are as happy as you say then you should ignore what others think.

I hope that things can carry on as normal now as there seems to be a pattern emerging, you say something, then regret it, then create a thread to resolve it. Didn''t this happen a little while back after the engagement party comments? You then made a thread to ask people to be nice to one another, when really your comments were the ones that could have been perceived to have started the trouble. I''m only making this point to show you that YOU said you didn''t mean to upset anyone and were only stating your opinion, yet that is exactly what others did on your last thread and it has caused you all this emotional turmoil.

I hope this isn''t all sounding too negative as I really don''t enjoy arguments and confrontation but I just felt that I had to point some of these things out.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i love you longtime dg :) i make you fishbone soup! fishbone!

i hope the grandmother gets well soon, ill be thinking of her
7.gif

dont let the man bring you down!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2009 3:02:52 PM
Author: Smurfysmiles
i love you longtime dg :) i make you fishbone soup! fishbone!

i hope the grandmother gets well soon, ill be thinking of her
7.gif

dont let the man bring you down!
lol smurf''s- you crack me up!!!! Thanks for making me smile! I love you longtime too girl...lol
2.gif
3.gif

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about your SO''s grandmother. I hope that things improve soon - sending lots of dust your way.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Hope everything is okay....

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Sending lots of *dust* to S''s grandma...

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know what all the drama is about, but I do find it odd to couple a "hey, I''m going to start another thread about the drama instead of just apologizing on the old one" with news about your SO''s sick grandmother. It''s kind of like holding up a little kid in front of you during a gun fight... you can shoot, but nobody can shoot back, and you know it. Just get over it - no need to start a new dramatic thread about an internet fight, especially one titled "please read" like you''re posting a public service announcement.

Anyways, aside from the first paragraph drama, best wishes for a recovery with as little pain as possible to his grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results