shape
carat
color
clarity

Please rate this stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dwnthehatch

Rough_Rock
I''m looking at a diamond at a local independant jewelry store. I wanted to know what you think. It''s priced at $5775.00 and is marked down to $4600.00. A platinum 6 prong knife edge band is $500.00. I was "given a discount" since my girlfriend''s fire chief father saved this business when it caught on fire. What are your opinions?

Specs:

Weight .96 Cts.

Shape and cut: Round Brilliant

Measurements: 6.32 - 6.27 x 3.95 mm.

Proportions:
Total depth 62.7%
Table width 56%
Crown Height: 16%
Pavillion Depth: 44%
Girdle thickness: Medium

Finish:
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Excelent
Cutlet: None

Clarity Grade: SI1 (eyeclean)

Graining: Very Slight

Color Grade: H

Flourescense: None

Comments:
"Tolowski Ideal Cut"

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Dwnthehatch, welcome to the forum.

based on the comment, the stone probably comes with EGL certificate (report).

You also can compare your diamond price with those that listed online by plugging your numbers into the price comparison thingy. (use a bit broader carat range e.g. 0.94-0.99 carat since there might be not too many 0.96ct diamonds available)

It might be a good stone, just be aware that different EGL labs (US, Israel, Belgium) might not be as strict as GIA or AGS. Just keep it in mind when comparing prices.

Good luck and let us know how it turned out....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

dwnthehatch

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your help. I went back and looked at the stone with my friends Ideal scope and decided to pass on the purchace.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results