shape
carat
color
clarity

Please rate these 2 stones! Almost ready to purchase!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snowgie17

Rough_Rock
I''m about to purchase one of these two Princess stones for my girlfriend''s e-ring. I''d love to hear thoughts from the intelligent PS community, so tell me what you think!! One is from James Allen, and is in their "Ideal" cut grade. I really wanted to consider a "Signature Ideal" from Blue Nile, and the guy Ryan I spoke with indicated that the "Very Good" cut grade for the stone I''m considering meets the same depth and table requirements as Signature Ideal stones, but since the Symmetry was Very Good instead of Excellent, it didn''t make the cut grade of Signature Ideal. So do you think the stone will have light performance/brilliance just as strong as an Ideal would!?? Please share your thoughts on these two stones -which do you like best? Keep me honest if I didn''t do my homework on something or anything seems awry...!!
36.gif
You guys are the experts....thanks in advance!!

James Allen - $10,620
Princess - Ideal Cut
1.51 G VS1 depth: 72.1 table: 71 polish: Excellent symmetry: Very Good girdle: Thick Fluor: none L/W: 1.00

Blue Nile - $9,777
Princess - Very Good Cut
1.51 G VS1 depth: 68.3 table: 70 polish: Excellent symmetry: Very Good girdle: Thin Fluor: none L/W: 1.02

Should I ask any other questions before purchasing?
Thanks all!!!
36.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BN diamond is not avail; have you bought it?

Unless that stone came from the same cutter as the BN Sig Ideal, I don't think he should be making claims that it just missed the Sig Ideal line. There are plenty of princesses that have very good finish in the Signature category.

There are vendors with pictures and Ideal Scopes. Use what's available.

snowgie17

Rough_Rock
they are on hold with the vendors, which is why the website says "not available"

Any other thoughts?????
36.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Princess cuts are tricky to judge by numbers alone in my opinion. Personally I would want to see idealscopes and also to compare the dimensions of the two stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results