shape
carat
color
clarity

Please provide your opinion on this diamond. Buying Today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TuffEnough

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

First of all - Thanks to all of you for providing me with my diamond education, I''ve spent many months on these forums and am ready to finalize my purchase. I am ready to make my final payment on the following diamond and would like everyones opinion to see if it looks like a good one.......I still have time to pick another stone, so if you see something you don''t like, please let me know! It scores a .7 on the HCA and scores a 1B on the AGA chart. Everything was 1A except for the Crown Angle and Crown Height which brought the score down. Just want to make sure you all think it looks good before making my final payment. It is GIA certified. What do you think the value should be?

Thanks!

2.0 Carat Round
8.19x8.25x4.89
Color - H
Clarity - SI 1
Cut Grade - VG
Polish - VG
Symmetry - VG
Flouresence - None
Depth: 59.5
Table: 58
CA: 33
PA: 40.8
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Culet: N

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could be a very nice stone.

Instead of us guessing the price (haphazard at best,) how about you give us the price and we see if it's a horrible price and if there is something "better" out there?

You've seen the stone in person?

TuffEnough

Rough_Rock
OK.....I will give you the price......sorry for trying to make you guess, didn''t mean to! $16,800

No, I will see the stone on Saturday for the first time, but I really don''t know what I''m looking at! I can always change to another stone if you see anything. I am getting the SuperbCert 6 prong Tiffany setting like Demelza''s....trying to replicate her ring on a slightly smaller scale.

Thanks!

TuffEnough

Rough_Rock
Yes - Exactly 2 carats!

Thanks.

DBM

Shiny_Rock
some people like having a little bit extra weight above the 1,1.5,2,3, etc thresholds in case the stone ever gets slightly scratched or chipped and they end up losing alot of value being that the stone has been demoted to a smaller size bracket. just something i''m throwing out, not necessarily a reason not to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results