shape
carat
color
clarity

Please pray for my Dad

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Please my Dad in your prayers. He''s been in the hospital for 2 weeks with intestinal bleeding, and despite numerous tests they have not been able to locate the source and stop it. He''s received at least 8 pints of blood so far. Now they are talking about doing surgery to look at the small intestine, if I understand it correctly. I''d appreciate it if you''d keep him in your prayers. Thank you.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Many prayers outgoing!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry and will keep him in my thoughts. I have heard of this a few times before, it is so frustrating and scary. Hang in there...

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
Many prayers for him and the rest of your family!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending prayers his way!!! I hope they get to the root of this and that he has a speedy recovery. Hugs to you OFG, stay strong!!!!
12.gif

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers for your Dad and the doctors.

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
So sorry to hear, my thoughts and prayers go out to your dad and the rest of your family. Hang in there!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I will be sure to add him and all of your family to my prayer list.

shay

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
My fingers are crossed for you and good thoughts being sent your family''s way!!!
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers outgoing to you and your Father and your family
35.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Bless your heart. I hope this gets resolved very soon. In the meantime, make sure and take care of yourself. I''m praying for your father and your family.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Old-Fashsioned gal,

I went through the exact same thing last year with my father, except in our case they elected not to do any surgery because they did a whole bunch of tests and couldn''t find the location of the bleeding. It was a very difficult 7-8 weeks for our family, as his blood count dropped and dropped. It did resolve itself spontaneously though, the bleeding slowly decreased and finally stopped (they still have no idea what caused it).

Good luck! I definitely feel for you. Hugs!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
old-fashion girl,

I''m so sorry to heat this!!!. I''m sending good and positive thoughts your way right now!. Hang in there, keep praying, keep positive.

Big hugs,

M~

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Praying for all of you.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope your dad recovers soon.

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry your dad is going through this.
I have to ask, did they have him swallow that camera pill? I just read about it the other day in the paper and it sometimes helps to diagnose the cause of bleeding which other tests can''t find. The patient swallows a small camera in the shape of a pill and it takes many pictures as it travels through the intestines.
My prayers will go out to you and your family.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OFG, positive vibes and big hugs outgoing for you, your dad, and the entire family. I hope they finally figure out what the problem is and get it resolved.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Hugs and prayers for your Dad and your Family, old fashioned girl :} Keep us posted :}

aprilcait

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry that you are facing this challenge! Many, MANY prayers for you and your family!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this OFG and I hope and pray for your Dad''s recovery. This is a good reminder on the importance of donating blood. I have been a regular donor for more than thirty years and I would encourage others to do the same. Someone you love may depend upon it.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
prayers outgoing

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I hope you get answers very soon and that your dad makes a speedy recovery. Your family is in my prayers.

Hopes

Rough_Rock
Sorry to hear and hope your dad will recover soon!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry, OFG, and will pray for your Dad''s recovery.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of good thoughts and prayers going out your way! I hope that they can diagnose him soon so he can be on the road to recovery! Not knowing is the worst.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m really sorry to hear OFG, my prayers for you and your family.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear. Prayers to you and your family

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OFG I hope they find the source of the problem... I''ve had a family member with this problem before and it''s just nerve wrecking. My best wishes for a swift diagnosis and recovery.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry he''s still not out of the woods - he has my best wishes for a full recovery asap and you have my best wishes for peace and strength....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results