shape
carat
color
clarity

Please pray for me :-(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BB
bighug5.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry to hear this! Honestly, I''d vote for the chiropractor, too, because there are times that something less invasive than meds will help more. (Plus, my daughter is dating a chiropractor, and I think he''s really great!
2.gif
)

Praying for relief soon!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
So sorry blondebunny! Sending caring thoughts your way--hope you feel better soon!

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
I would recommend a chiropractor, also. I had been seeing one for previous injuries, and had just been released from treatment when I got rear ended. It put me back at square one treatment wise (whiplash, twisted tailbone, and 8 misaligned vertebrae). Within a couple of weeks, I was feeling as good as new!

Hope you get to feeling better soon BB!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Sending prayers BB!

ETA: And duuuust!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking about you and sending prayers your way.
Please let us know how you are doing.

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers and ((((hugs)))) coming your way.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Big hugs and many prayers for comfort and healing are coming your way BB!

Lori

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
BB - I hope you start feeling better soon. You poor thing. Keep us posted. You will be in my thoughts.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
sending prayers your way that you feel better soon and they find out the cause.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry BB! Will say a prayer. I had a bad fall after Christmas, and even tho I was skeptical, agreed to try Chiropractic. It was the best decision I ever made. Give it a try. It can''t hurt!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 5:10:35 PM
Author: honey22
Sending lots of dust your way BB. Have you tried chiropractic - your spine can really suffer in a accident, even a minor one. It can cause headaches and pain and it''s easily fixed with a few adjustments. I am not usually into alternative medicines, but I have been swearing by chiropractic since I was in primary school. It''s definately helpful.

Hope they get to the bottom of it.
Ditto! When I had my car accident, I had similar symptoms and I found that chiropractic assistance was very helpful at relieving my pain.

BB - I have been and will continue praying for you. I can just imagine how frustrating it is. Please take care of yourself and try not to worry too much.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thoughts and prayers with you! Hope you get some answers!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I know you said that you were going to the doctor last night to get firm results...so please, let us know how you''re doing....

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
thanks ya'll.. last night wasnt that great of results :( there was some really dark spots in the deep tissue... sorry i dont remember it all.. i was doing all I could to not cry.. I am going at 3:20pm today to get an MRI so they know more... they think I have some kind of cyst that was just there and when I got in the car accident it got worse and its whats causing my really bad headaches.... So we dont know much more till I get the MRI today...so sends more dust and prayers please... Im doing all I can to not freak out... my cousin died when she was 3 from a brain tumor... I dont know if it has ANYTHING to do with me... but of course it just scares me a tad.... FI is trying to keep me calm but I can telll he is freaking out as well... :(

Ill update ya'll as soon as I know more :(

OH I also went in with a fever and a cough.. so lets hope I dont get sick on top of this! I think its just me stressed out because I have a test this week 2 next week and I havent been feeling good :(

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
BB Try and stay positive it can be scary knowing stuff is wrong with you but if you didn''t know then it would still be there and the doctors would not be able to fix it. I will send you my strongest thoughts, prayers and dust that you get a good result from the MRI today.

Stay strong *HUGS*

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Aww...I''m sorry you are so scared about the results - it sounds very scary, for sure.

I really hope everything comes back with the best results possible. In the meantime, is there someone you can take with you to the medical appointment who can take notes and help you make sense of what the doctors say, later? I know sometimes when you are (understandably) upset, its hard to keep track of the information they are giving you but it is often important.

Lots of dust headed your way!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I''m very sorry to hear the test results weren''t simple in nature.

But, you''re going to be no good to yourself if you start pre-diagnosing. I know it''s tempting...you hear something scary and your mind goes to the worst case senario. But breathe, you don''t know anything for sure yet.

I can tell you, growing up in a family of doctors, doctors always, always, always err on the side of caution. So yes, obviously there is a dark spot...but it could be any number of things. Brain tumors aren''t typically genetic in nature...and cousins are pretty genetically removed from each other as well, so please don''t even go there with yourself. You need to focus on staying positive. Go for a walk, read a book, see a movie, take a bubble bath...whatever you do, relax.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Yes my FI is going with me... he understands it all...he wants to be a doctor... I think he just doesnt want to tell me everything in my terms right now so I dont get freaked out and make anything worse.. but he said if it is what they think then its operable... but to me.. THATS the scary part... its always nerve wrecking thinking someone is going to be operating on your brain :( But Ill let yall know what they tell me as soon as I hear more :(

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Blondbunny,

Chances are, what happened to your cousin is not related to what is going on with you. They types of tumors children and adults get are usually different. I hope that the MRI shows something that they can do something about.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
oh honey, I am so sorry you are going through this. It is a bit scary, but stay positive and I am so glad you FI is there by your side. He sounds wonderful. I will be praying for you and just remember all the support you have here on PS. Keep your head up. We''ll be thinking of you! :)

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BB, biggest hugs outgoing, and wishing for positive results from your tests!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sending my love your way BB. I hope everything is going to be fine for you...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
BB, I''m so sorry you''re having trouble. You poor thing. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, BB! That is scary but please try not to worry and speculate. Go in for your MRI and your doctor will sort you out and set you straight. Although it sounds terrifying, it really and truly may be nothing to worry about ... We can always hope, right.
1.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, sorry to hear that the news wasn''t what you expected. Luckily the MRI is soon and you won''t have to dwell on it for 2 long. You are in my thoughts. Stay tough!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results