shape
carat
color
clarity

Please pray for me :-(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
I have been MIA lately because I have been feeling like crap since I got in the car accident... I went and got my ct scan on Friday and I am going in tonight for them to tell me whats wrong...

I have had a headache for 2 days straight now and its just getting worse. I get dizzy when I stand up sometimes and I just feel like crap... I have no appetite whatsoever and now my ears are kind of ringing and my jaw kind of hurts :(

Ive had migraines for the past couple of months that have been horrible and I cant even sleep... but since the car accident they have been 10 times as worse and now I have had one for 2 days and they prescribed me some stronger medicine for it... but its not helping either... nothing is..

So just please pray they can figure out what it is and I feel better because at this rate... its hard for me to even concentrate on school work :(

Thanks ya''ll
BB

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh BB! I''m so sorry you''re still feeling so awful!

I will keep you in my thoughts and hope for a quick recovery!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Wow, BB, that''s horrible! I''m so sorry you have to deal with this. I hope your doctors are able to figure out what''s wrong with you and fix it quickly!! We''ll be thinking about you tonight.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Praying for you BB.i hope that you get proper diagnosis and treatment soon.In the meantime look after yourself the best you can and don''t let it get you down too much.
Keep us informed.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
((HUGS)) You''ll be in my prayers! Feel better!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Stay positive. Hopefully you''ll get some answers soon and get feeling better! Hugs!

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Dust. Look after yourself.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending strong prayers your way BB. I hope they figure all of this out soon and that your pain goes away once and for all.. HUGS!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope everything will be all right.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Aww BB I hope everything turns out well for you and that you feel better.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, BB, that you''re having all these health issues. I hope that the doctors who are treating you will give you some answers and that you feel better soon.
35.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I hope you feel better soon, my thoughts are with you right now. (hugs!)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My thoughts are with you and I hope they can figure it out soon.

Fleur_de_Lis

Shiny_Rock
I'm sure everything will be okay. If anything were, indeed, horribly wrong they wouldn't have waited until this evening to tell you. In all honesty it sounds as if you have a concussion, most likely a grade 1 or 2. My FI is very prone to them and has had over eight of them in the past 15+ years. In fact I was reading your symptoms to him and all he kept saying was "yep, sounds all too familiar". He's had every one [of your symptoms] after receiving each of his concussions. If that is what you have, only time will heal it. Not to bum you out but there's no quick cure for these.... only time, rest and patience.

Feel better soon!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I hope you get better too, and if your doctor''s can''t help you, ask them to refer you to someone who can, if that hasn''t happened already.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of prayers and hugs BB! Hope that you''re ok!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Oh, BB, I''m so sorry to hear that you are feeling this awful. Migraines are truly the worst and yours sounds terrible. I hope that your physician can help you. Tons of dust and thoughts your way!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So sorry you''re feeling so rotten - I really hope they figure it out and you get better soon!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope your doctors can figure things out soon and get you feeling better ASAP, BB!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh BB I hope you feel better! Lots of healthy vibes going your way

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of dust your way BB. Have you tried chiropractic - your spine can really suffer in a accident, even a minor one. It can cause headaches and pain and it''s easily fixed with a few adjustments. I am not usually into alternative medicines, but I have been swearing by chiropractic since I was in primary school. It''s definately helpful.

Hope they get to the bottom of it.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Hope you feel better soon! I second the chiropractor suggestion. They have worked wonders for me in the past.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear you''re feeling awful!
38.gif
Hopefully you''ll get some answers soon and be on the wrong to recovery.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Hugs BB, I hope you feel better soon±

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you are feeling better soon BB - hugs!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Sending prayers--I hope they are able to figure out what is wrong.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know you must be scared but try to be positive. I know how horrible migraines are and they are scary too. I hope you get good news when you go tonight.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no, I am so sorry what you are going through; sending lots of strong prayers and good thoughts. I hope the doctor has answers soon and if it gets too bad please go to the er.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
BB, please take care of yourself!

sending good vibes and thoughts your way...

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
One of the things you have is whiplash. I''ve been in 2 car accidents and one skiing accident where I was hit from the back, and at least some of the symptoms you''ve indicated are consistent with whiplash. I don''t know what sort of treatments medical doctors give for that because I''ve gone to a chiropractor after the accident. My first whiplash was the ski accident, and I didn''t get any treatment. The pain in my neck went away after about a week, but came back with a vengeance about 8 months later and hurt so much I couldn''t even stand the weight of a coat against my neck. That''s when I knew whiplash was real and I first started chiropractic care. After that, I made sure I got chiropractic treatment ASAP after the car accidents because it''s easier to deal with the sooner you treat it.

I can''t speak to the migraines because I don''t get those. And it''s certainly possible you have other injuries besides the whiplash, such as a concussion, that might explain some of your symptoms. And I don''t know if chiropractic is something you should get if you have a concussion or other injuries, but it does help with whiplash.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results