shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your half-eternity bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Feathers-

love that band- I''m very jealous
3.gif
!

Glad you could join us!

feathers

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the warm welcome
35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Bettyboop I really like your ring, very funky! And that avatar is cute too!

burnban35

Rough_Rock
I know you asked for 1/2 eternity. But here is my 3/4 eternity e-ring and bands. They don''t spin. They are all three sized a 6. If my hands are wet the e-ring spins until I dry them. I''m very happy with them. We''ll see how they do this winter.

w_2bands.JPG
mmssvs.JPG

rms

Brilliant_Rock
here are my 2 half-eternity bands with euroshank. Stones are 2 pointers, ring size 6 1/2. My rings definitely spin so the square shanks really don''t help if the rings are too big
2.gif
. I still haven''t decided if I want to resize or put in sizing beads. so I just deal with the spinning.

PICTb.JPG

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Here is my 3 pc. set ~ e-ring w/ half eternity bands. (3mm, 14 princess on each channel set band)

Radiant blue pink 1.jpg

bettyboop

Rough_Rock
Thx Matatora. I had wanted an e-ring setting like it that i saw on Blue Nile and the jeweler showed me this one that was originally done with princess cut diamonds on the sides but I wanted rounds and so they made mine with rounds. I definitely have not seen another setting quite like it and actually love how it looks on my finger as I wear a 7 and 1/2.

- B

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s mine - 11 stone 1/2 eternity - the stones are graduated -center stone is largest. 1ct total, H, sI.

princessstreys4-1.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
RHR?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
RHR=Right Hand Ring

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
no I was asking her if that was her RHR :) heh

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, blonde moment
emembarrassed.gif
. It is treysar''s new RHR her thread can be found here.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, it''s my RHR, but the pic is of it on my left hand - I couldn''t take the pic with my left hand - absolutely NO ambidexterity here!

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
I guess my e-ring and wedding band are both half-eternity. I think they''re perfect, just enough bling to cover the top of finger. top pic is the two together, bottom is a side view.
TempRings3.jpg

jl_profile2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results