shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post your CS and Diamond rings!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I'd love to see some of your diamond and CS rings, especially your three and five stone rings.

I'm working on a project with a diamond centerstone and CS sides, and I'm looking for a little inspiration. Its a warm diamond, so I'm thinking rubies or spess for sidestones, but I'm still looking for the sidestones. Thanks in advance for your help!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 3 stone rings are rather boring in design. Both are in 18K yellow gold.
The one with the blue sapphires has an F coloured diamond with a platinum basket.
The one with the red spinels has an L coloured diamond all in 18K yellow gold.

_9769.jpg

_9770.jpg

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! :love: :love: Thank you Chrono!

I especially love your diamond and spinel ring--seriously stunning. I love the three stone cushion look. And the icy white of your diamond sapphire ring contrasts so perfectly with the blue.

Do you have any color suggestions for sidestones for a warm stone? Do you think that its best to stick with the warms stones, or should I consider branching out?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer to have "warm" sidestones with a warm coloured diamond, so your idea of rubies and spessartites sound great to me.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I think any well saturated stone should do the trick, as the saturated color will provide a contrast with the diamond and make the diamond appear whiter. My friend set her brownish tinged diamond with blue sapphires, and it's much harder to perceive the color of the diamond that way.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, your spinel and diamond 3 stone just melts my heart every time I see it. PERFECTION!!!!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
derbygal|1378843316|3518089 said:
Chrono, your spinel and diamond 3 stone just melts my heart every time I see it. PERFECTION!!!!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

ditto!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
pinkjewel|1378901106|3518531 said:
derbygal|1378843316|3518089 said:

ditto!!
+1 Stunning

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My apologies for the little threadjack but at the same time, I feel it would be rude of me not to acknowledge and thank Scarlett1, PinkJewel, DerbyGal and IndyLady for such kind compliments on my ring, so thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results