shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Post Your "Chunky" Rings Here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitediamonds

Rough_Rock
Looking for pictures of "CHUNKY" settings esp. set in platinum.
old fashioned settings would be great, as well.

1.25 carats - 3. carats welcome!
wavey.gif

jenny

Rough_Rock
The following Picture was posted by Author: jenny
Radiant, 2cts G/ vvsi. Finger size: 4.75, ring size: 5

Original thread

i can't get the pic to come over!!but its on page 9 of the ering folder

angela

Rough_Rock
1 ct I SI1 Round Ideal Cut from WF, chunky white gold setting...

130_3016_1_1.JPG

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Jenny, what type of band is that? and do you know where it came from? Love how it's "squared" and not rounded off like most bands.
1.gif

jenny

Rough_Rock
hey there! my band is just a flat band sometimes its called a pipe cut i specifically told my fiance that i didn't want a rounded band! He actually designed the setting by us looking together at rings and taking bits and pieces of things we liked and he had it custom made for me!! he's the best! there's actually a little heart cut out of the platinum under the diamond! you can only see it if i take the ring off!

I can see that you have good taste! just by the likes of your chococat!! i love him!! and deery lou too!!

thanks for the compliment on my ring!!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Angela!!!

I remember when your ring was in the design stage some time ago & this is the first time I've seen the result!

Congratulations on a beautiful ring.

It turned out really nice.

angela

Rough_Rock
dbgaap - thanks. I love it. And, since it's chunky, no need for a separate wedding band!
1.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Jennifer,

Your man (fiance!) certainly did good by my book! When you get a chance, try to get a pic of the heart! I would love to see that...simplicity with a little surprise, just perfect!
9.gif
And as for Chococat..he is just the cutest, I don't care if I am 28, I am reliving my childhood
2.gif

jenny

Rough_Rock
he did do a great job!I can't seem to get any pictures to come up whenever i try to upload it tells me there's an error! sorry! i'll try again though!

as for chococat,who cares how old you are i'm 30 and i love him too!! you'd die if you saw my house! i'm just a kid at heart! but in a good tasteful way not a "wow someone needs to grow up" way!!or a "how many kids do you have" way since i have none!haha

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
i feel better now
9.gif
i will just recycle everything i have when the kids come along..planning for the future! HA! But i need to get my ring first darnit
2.gif
(nudging boyfriend in the side)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results