shape
carat
color
clarity

please post pics of rings with more than one stone in the "face" of it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
i am interested in a ring that has 4 round, 4 emerald and 1 princess cut shaped into a square. i want to either find out if there is one i like better and/or find out how common a ring like this would be. i am trying to decide on an e-ring and need a little help from you guys.

please and thank you.
2.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
I''m very confused. Are you talking about an invisible set ring?

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
My blackberry won''t let me see the hezberg page, but I have a picture in my mind from the shapes you mentioned -- is the princess in the middle with a baguette placed lenghtwise along each edge and a RB in each corner of the square shape? If so, sounds like a cluster of different cuts of diamonds forming a square "face". I would caution that Helzberg is a chain mall store that normally stocks diamond jewely in the I1-I2 range. If you really like that ring, ask if they can make it for you using eye clean, near coloress diamonds.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
My blackberry won''t let me see the hezberg page, but I have a picture in my mind from the shapes you mentioned -- is the princess in the middle with a baguette placed lenghtwise along each edge and a RB in each corner of the square shape? If so, sounds like a cluster of different cuts of diamonds forming a square "face". I would caution that Helzberg is a chain mall store that normally stocks diamond jewely in the I1-I2 range. If you really like that ring, ask if they can make it for you using eye clean, near coloress diamonds.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, there is someone else with that exact ring on the forum right now...

She just posted a pic of her ring here, looking for ideas for a wedding band - grrrrr. I cannot find her post. I'll keep looking!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
It is photogkristen. I believe it is the same ring.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn''t think I was going to like it from the verbal description - it sounded like alot going on - BUT I LOVE it!!!! The profile is so pretty too!!!!!!!!

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
thanks for your suggestion. they are having an "event" coming up and i was thinking about asking them to change the diamonds and the setting itself a small bit. i have yet to find another one even similar. which makes me love it all the more!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results