shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post flanders rings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
I am starting to like the flanders cut, and may consider it for my upgrade. I haven''t seen it in person or set in a ring though. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of a flanders diamond in a ring. Thank you so much!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
sparkles, if you do a search, you''ll come up with 2, I think. I almost bought a Flanders at one time, and I searched about them on here. Not much info on them.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! Yeah, I haven''t been able to find to many pictures. For those of you that have seen it in person, do you think it''s square enough to stick next to a princess cut?

Thanks everyone!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 8:05:16 AM
Author: Sparkles22
Thanks! Yeah, I haven''t been able to find to many pictures. For those of you that have seen it in person, do you think it''s square enough to stick next to a princess cut?

Thanks everyone!
Can you describe the setting/look you''re thinking of? Not sure how to answer that...

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Gosh darn it I LOVE the Flanders/Elara!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hey! Jon has one! Oh baby! But I can''t post it for some reason...

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 8:40:41 AM
Author: Ellen

Thanks everyone!
Can you describe the setting/look you''re thinking of? Not sure how to answer that...
Sure, the setting it would be going in has 4 channel set princess cut diamonds on either side of the center stone and a wedding band with channel set princess stones.
Thanks!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2006 5:22:53 PM

Thanks everyone!

Sure, the setting it would be going in has 4 channel set princess cut diamonds on either side of the center stone and a wedding band with channel set princess stones.

Thanks!!!!
Ooooh, I think that would be very different, in a good way! Yes, I definitely think it could work. But, as you know, the corners on the Flanders are clipped, so I would be looking for a head/prongs that would accentuate the squareness. Sounds beautiful!

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/26/2006 6:16:09 PM

Date: 7/26/2006 5:22:53 PM

Thanks everyone!

Thanks!!!!
Ooooh, I think that would be very different, in a good way! Yes, I definitely think it could work. But, as you know, the corners on the Flanders are clipped, so I would be looking for a head/prongs that would accentuate the squareness. Sounds beautiful!
Yeah that''s the only thing, I would definately want very triangular prongs. I''m nervous it won''t look as square as a princess. Just looking into other possibilities. Thanks for your input. I also haven''t seen the flander cut in person, so it''s hard to say.

Thanks again!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sparkles, I think it would be ok if it DIDN''T look quite as square as the Princess. It would catch the eye a little more. As long as it didn''t look rounded, I think it could be a very unique ring!

You would really need to see this in person though, so if you''re not working with a local jeweler, it would be tough. And most don''t have them in stock, so they''d have to be ordered in. But they are beautiful, at least I thought so.

Let us know what you decide!

Rooster

Rough_Rock
here is a picture of my flanders that i just got 2 weeks ago. its a 1.79 VS2, I. I have to rows of princess cuts on either side. Its awesome and all my fiances friends hate her for it!!! just kidding but everyone loves it. its sparkles like crazy. I highly recommend the flanders. i hope my image uploads okay.....its not the best picture but its all i have right now.

Flanders (2).jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, that''s EXACTLY what I wanted to see. It looks so beautiful. If you get a chance to post a more clear shot it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now Rooster, that gorgeous ring deserves a thread of it''s very own! Take some more pictures and then come back and start your own thread!

Rooster

Rough_Rock
Here is another pic of the ring. Its hard to photo the ring b/c the flanders reflects the light so much back the camera i had to take it with my cell phone with no flash. i''ll try to get a better one if i can.

SGRing.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rooster, you''re ring is gorgeous! I just love Flander''s.

Rooster

Rough_Rock
Here''s the best pic yet. Enjoy.

ring pic (2).jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2006 10:13:06 PM
Author: Rooster
Here''s the best pic yet. Enjoy.
That''s sooooooooooooo pretty. I''m very jealous! It doesn''t look like an I, it''s so white. What''s the ct weight on the princess stones? Are there two separate bands?

I''m still drooling.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results