shape
carat
color
clarity

Please need HELP with this diamond

raresauce

Rough_Rock
Can this forum please comment on the quality of this diamond based on te pictures. This diamond is 1 carat and is G colour, SI1 clarity and excellent cut. Right now thats all i know. I would just like comments on the quality. Not about how it should be graded by GIA etc etc. Would you buy this dismond based on the pictures and info for $2700. Please advise image_4333.jpg image_4334.jpg image_4335.jpg image_4336.jpg image_4337.jpg image_4338.jpg image_4339.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just based on your pics? No. Looks too tinted for my taste. Can't say a thing about the clarity based on these pics. Too fuzzy for my poor vision.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The girdle looks thick, it looks pretty included to me and looks like there is leakage under the table.

Is this for you? I know some want to get to that magic 1 carat mark, but if you compromise on cut and buy a poorly cut diamond it will not face up as big as a well cut 1 carat and the brightness, sparkle will be less than that of a well cut diamond.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lmwsp13

Rough_Rock
People convert to GIA and its broadly accepted classifications to level-set -- when the "info," as you put it, is suspect or the grading lab less than credible. GIA grading more reliably maps to value and, from what I've seen during my limited time on PS, diamond mispricings are not widespread.

The good folks on this forum appear to have already provided you with the tools to select a nice diamond...
:confused:

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I understand you like to buy a value diamond just based on appearance.
As long as it looks good, you like it, and price is right, why not? who cares about reports and proportions.

BUT, most members here won't buy a diamond based on a questionable report and unprofessionally taken photos.
That's SIMPLY NOT how we shop.

Going back to your question

"Would you buy this dismond based on the pictures and info for $2700. Please advise"
Never. It looks unimpressive even from a distance

I am gonna assume this is more like H SI2 Very Good Cut, if graded by GIA. (I am being very generous)
I get can a brand new at $3300. a questionable product at $2700?? not a chance.

Nobody here will give you a "GO" on a product like this, or products you have asked us about. If anyone does, it will be an very irresponsible recommendation.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
raresauce|1458782570|4010149 said:
Can this forum please comment on the quality of this diamond based on te pictures. This diamond is 1 carat and is G colour, SI1 clarity and excellent cut. Right now thats all i know. I would just like comments on the quality. Not about how it should be graded by GIA etc etc. Would you buy this dismond based on the pictures and info for $2700. Please advise

According to who??.. :confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results