shape
carat
color
clarity

Please need help with round cut diamond

Bellasky

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, I just bought a round cut diamond from eBay and the appraisal said the depth% is 57.4% and table% is 58.4%
The diamond is a 0.63ct SI1 color F according to appraisal and someone please take a look for me to see if the depth, table, and everything else stated on the appraisal looks correct. I won the auction for the diamond for $749.99 but I still haven't paid yet. They have a 7 days return policy if I want to return. I was going to use it for diamond stud earrings because I have a 0.65ct round cut diamond from my e-ring upgrade to my new 0.80ct. I just thought this will be a perfect match. My 0.65ct measures 5.40-5.38x3.50mm

Here's the link

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=261386255841&globalID=EBAY-US

image_8.png

Thanks in adavace. I will appreciate any opinions or advise regarding this diamond

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, you probably already know that it's not a well cut stone. However, if you are going to use it for an earring you may not
need the best cut? I think when you get it you can compare it to your other earring and decide for yourself if it's worth keeping.

There are no front on pictures of the stone in the listing and that makes me nervous also.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The appraisal is worthless, plus the diameter is .25mm larger than your other stone it does not match in size.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No way to tell how accurate the description is in the appraisal, but the scratch noted on the table appears pretty large, and the abraded culet, depending on how bad it is, might also present an eye-visible feature in the dead center. That crystal looks pretty large too.

It is good you have a return policy especially since your goal is to match an existing stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results