shape
carat
color
clarity

Please meet Nina the "purrer"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Zhuzhu what a cutey she is! I had a kitty once with only one eye (also a rescue)she managed just fine. Does Nina do silly depth perception things? For the longest time, ours wouldn''t cross borders in the floor like between the bathroom and the kitchen.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I adore your kitties!! They are gorgeous, lovable, and I just want to pet my screen!

I have a tabby, too. Her name (I thought I was being clever
20.gif
) is Emma. You know why. As if it no one ever thought of that before!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for all your kind words!

Nina was found completely blind from some unknown trauma. However during her stay at her foster home, they found her regained some eye sight. Her eyes are still very dilated and we are unsure as to how well she sees right now. I find her to respond more to sound than visual stimulations. But she is VERY hyperactive and likes to bite everything (could she be teething???)

Anyways I am not that worried about her becoming completely blind again because she is so smart. She has already figured out how to use our pet door within 2 weeks at our house! We love her!!!

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
She looks pretty young so she could be teething.

She is adorable!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, your kitties are adorable!

The strangest thing is that we have three kitties, and they look just like yours! We have a little mackerel tabby like your Nina, then a classic tabby with a white chest and white paws, and another classic tabby with no white--just like your Tisha and Cappo! It''s really very odd how similar they look!

This is the best picture I have of our three boys on this computer, Manny, Geddy, and Vince:

Havenskittiespssssss.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zhu, Nina is adorable and fits right in with your big boys! They all match! And I love that she''s snuggling with the boys already, and stealing their food, too! My little girl (in my avatar) sprints over to the food bowls the second one of my other kitties starts eating and eats out of the same bowl! (There are 3 bowls of course!) So bad! Nina looks like the naughtiest little girl in the first couple of pics-I can tell she''s trouble! (In a good way, of course.)

And Haven, that is hilarious that your cats match Zhu''s! I love your kitties, too!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Oh Haven I love your kitties!

It is very funny indeed that Manny, Geddy, and Vince look just like our 3~! :)
Happy holidays to you and yours, and to all the wonderful cat-lovers on Pricescope!
35.gif

from Mr. & Mrs. Zhuzhu, Tisha, Cappo, and Nina.

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Zhuzhu! Your kitties are so adorable ... Nina is such a precious baby. What a sweetheart!!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Yay!! I''m so glad you got her!! I remembered you weren''t sure if you were going to get her or the twins and we all tried to persuade you to bring her home!! So tonight I went in search of the thread about this and I''m SOOOO glad to see that you''ve got her home with you and she''s adjusting so well!! It''s so wonderful that she can have a place where she will be loved and taken care of - limitations or not!!! And what a sweety she looks like!!
30.gif

SOOO happy for you both (you & your DH) and also for Nina!! :) :) :)

-Rachel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results