shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Meet Groovy, Tsavorites, Diamonds and 18 kt YG

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi PS! Let's have some bling **** to tide us over as we wait for gifts to roll in!

This is a ring I bought from Luxury Bazaar through 1st Dibs. Both sites very easy to work with, everything happened as promised in the site verbiage. Overnight shipping was free. I offered 20% less than price shown on page and it was accepted. I asked for additional information and Luxury Bazaar was responsive quickly.

I named this ring Groovy due to its 60s vibe, psychedelic baby! :lol: Kind of Austin Powers too, "Groovy Baby, yeah!" I wanted something FUN, something that when it arrived I immediately loved and enjoyed it instead of another custom project that just didn't quite do it for me.

I had it sized by a wonderful jeweler in Scottsdale, AZ, Oliver Smith Jewelers. Their inventory was so amazing that the DH and I picked out a diamond and ruby band too :appl:

I hope you get a kick out of Groovy, I love wearing him!

20151211_131812.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is Groovy in Mrs Box!

20151211_103410.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea why my pics are loading sideways or upside down, I'm doing the same thing I always do here. Apologies. :doh:

20151211_103938-1.jpg

20151211_103943-1.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more pics.

20151211_103941-1.jpg

20151211_104159.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is totally Groovy. :dance: I get it now. Sorry I'm kinda slow...

It's so fabulous and happy and fun. Will you wear it often or special occasions?

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey thank you, LLJs. I wear it whenever I need a little mood lifter, :lol: I just like it. Its super sparkly, which always makes me happy. The jeweler who sized it at Oliver Smith thought it was a kick in the pants, a nice change from 'serious jewels.'

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to see if I can right size up the candy shot....

Okay, it came out exactly the same as last time, :lol: I liked this pic because I had DH aim an LED light at the ring and the stones really popped from that.

20151211_0.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg Groovy is absolutely beautiful!!! :love: :love: :love: Yes, it's a fun ring but it is also beautifully made, high quality, and a very fine piece of jewelry so it's a serious piece too - and honestly it is stunning! It looks perfectly at home on your finger, I really love this one kristie!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring! And unique! Enjoy it in good health :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG you know how much I love Groovy! :love: Groovy is the coolest and most beautiful band and I am so happy you finally got him(?) sized so you can show him the proper love and attention. :love: :appl:
LOVE the colors and the swirly design and Groovy is definitely a mood lifter! :love:
ANd for some reason I now have an overwhelming urge for chocolate. Darn you Kristie. :cheeky:

Back to Groovy! GORGEOUS. Please share pics of your new ruby band too. You're holding out on us and we need to see her here. What better thread before the holidays. Red and Green in beautiful bling. :love:
christmas%20smiley.gif

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice to meet you Groovy! You are fun and happy and very sparkly! Enjoy your fun piece!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful! Those stones are the perfect green!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Groovy :love: :love: :love:
What an amazing green with sparkly diamonds. I like!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junie: You say the nicest things :D gracias Junie!!

Queenie60: Groovy likes any variation of 60 so he for sure likes your PS nom! Thank you, Queenie60!

Missy: LOL, we posted our new bling same day, could it be NIRDI sugar rushes?????

JDDN: Thank you for your lovely comments :wavey: Glad to meetcha!

Alex T: I love tsavorite green too! Every year at Tucson I talk to Bridges but a nice-sized tsavorite is not only impossible to come by anymore, but waaaaay out of my price range right now. These scratched my tsavvy itch!

Acinom: Good to hear from you and thank you for the good vibes~Groovy.
Acinom, I have a superlative golden beryl from Barry Bridgestock, emerald cut with some fancy aspect to it, that I plan to send off to David Klass in 2016 thanks to all your fab.u.lous Acinom/Klass colored stone + diamonds projects over the years. I'm going to be asking you for feedback and help in design, if you have the time.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, Groovy! Gorgeous ring! Tsavorites make me swoon and what a unique design. Congrats on a great purchase.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What a great piece! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is such an interesting and attractive ring! I'll bet you stare at it all the time when you wear it. It is like art for the hand. And now I need to go check out this Oliver Smith place!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Groovy could brighten anyone's day. I can't wait to see this beauty in person.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Groovy is absolutely... Groovy! :appl: :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A groovy ring indeed Kristie--the green tsav's look great in the yellow gold setting--very nice! :love: Have fun wearing it! :love: :love: And where is that ruby & diamond band?!? :wavey: :cheeky:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love Groovy! Tsav & diamonds are always a spectacular combination, it must sparkle & glow like crazy.

Really cool design & beautiful! Enjoy :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Would love to see that beryl of yours :naughty:
Do you have any pics?
And I will be happy to provide any help or feedback!

So mesmerized by Groovy.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun and festive ring!!! :appl:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Far out, man!!! I love Groovy, the colour is stunning and perfect for this time of year :love:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful find! And they accepted your offer, even better. The green is so gorgeous.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the colors of Groovy :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Great find! :clap: Groovy is a beauty! :love:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poodles4me: Thank you! Tsavs *are* amazing :bigsmile:

Sharon: Hi and thank you!! How are those stunning Temple St Clair's doing???? Keep those babies warm up there in the Great North!

Sundial: I do stare at it when I'm wearing it, haha, it takes my mind off stuff! Oliver Smith Jeweler is a B&M in Scottsdale, AZ. They have an amazing high quality inventory of new and estate jewels TDF, an Oliver Smith line of jewels, Bucellatti and other top brands, luxury watches and a bench in place there at the shop. Their sales assistants are professional, knowledgeable and fun (Veronique and Michelle)! DH and I went in 'just' to get Groovy sized and wound up going back for a diamond and ruby band (which is wrapped and awaiting me on Christmas Eve). I also found an estate ring there, Art Deco, that I really want. Their website is nothing compared to the shop. If you are ever in Phoenix/Scottsdale, you wouldn't be sorry to go there. Lots of parking, easy to find, close to the 101 freeway.

Callie: Hey buddy, hell yes to wearing Groovy with black outfits, SPARKLEBOMB!

PintoBean: Hi and thank you!

sarahb: Hey Sarah and hello to my fave PS doggie avatar!!!! How is he???? :love:

woofmama: Thank you for all the positive feedback, it is kinda glowy :D

diamondseeker: Thank you so much!

kmarla: Ha, you get it, FAR OUT, MAN!, FAR OUT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

springerspaniel: Hi and I hope all is well with you!!!

thecat: Thank you !

rockin'ruby: I appreciate that, thank you!

Acinom: I will be back with pic of the golden beryl. When I was at Oliver Smith with Groovy, they had semi mounts in platinum and diamonds. I put golden beryl in the classic Harry Winston 3-stone semi mount, traps on the side. It looked great. But I would like something that also is custom and a little more personalized and that is where I thought you and David Klass could help. :think:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, here it is. It has a big presence IRL...Lots of flash, flawless. Great color. It deserves an appropriate setting.

20151103_164214.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like Groovy, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results