shape
carat
color
clarity

Please judge this diamond!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missy430

Rough_Rock
Hello Diamond Pro's!
Can you please judge/comment on this diamond and tell me what you think in detail? Also an estimate on how much its worth?
Thank you so much!!!
Princess Cut
1.20ct
I
SI2
5.66x5.50x4.30
Dept: 78.20%
Table: 71%
Crown: 9.10%
Pav: 60.20%
Girdle: thin to thick
cutlet: none
flores: none

missy430

Rough_Rock
Can someone please tell me if this diamond is "imperfect"? The reason being is that before I posted my question on this site I posted it on another site. The person replyed it is "imperfect" and "off-make" and that they would noy buy it.
Please experts...Review the diamond and tell me for sure what you think about it? What is good or bad about it??? I really appreciate your help!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Missy430...

Based on the answer I can guess this person was Fred Cuellar. Am I right?

Look, first of all each diamond (even poor cut) has its price. If the price is good it might be a good deal even if the diamond is not ideal cut. Secondly, does this diamond has a grading report?

Similar stones with GIA reports are listed in the web for about $3,000-$3,200. Is the diamond in this price range?

This diamond might not be ideal but there is nothing which says this stone is a reject. Numbers for this particular stone are falling into 2B AGA class which is not bad at all and if the price is right it can be a good deal.

Keep in mind that fancy shapes are less predictable than rounds and diamond should be seen. The numbers you've posted are not enough to draw a conclusion. To be certain, you have to show the diamond to independent expert like David Atlas, the one who doesn't sell diamonds him/her-self unlike F.C.

).

[/u][/u]

missy430

Rough_Rock
Yes, it was Fred (how did u know?). The diamond is certified by "EGL". It looks beautiful and it sparkles so much. I just wanted to know what makes it an imperfect/not good diamond? Is it the table? crown?
thanks for clarifying in your previous post!!

missy430

Rough_Rock
The ideal-scope looks cool! I will have to get one!! Thank you for your help and honest answer!:))

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
----------------
Yes, it was Fred (how did u know?).
----------------

This is his typical answer. He's using a fear tactic to make people buy from him. He invented "warped" diamonds... People trust him because of his books and he exploits it.

That's why we recommend checking diamonds with independent experts/gemologists who do not sell to the public.

----------------
It looks beautiful and it sparkles so much.
----------------

Here you go! That is the most important thing. If the price is right and you like it, that's all that matters.

I hope you had a chance to compare it to other diamonds.

----------------
I just wanted to know what makes it an imperfect/not good diamond? Is it the table? crown?
----------------

Diamond beauty depends on combination of different proportions. There is no single "perfect" combination. Check Assistance for the shopper looking for Fancy Shaped Diamonds
written by David Atlas.

Again, check it with independent appraiser to be certain.

missy430

Rough_Rock
you're the best!! Thank you again!! :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results