shape
carat
color
clarity

please help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

delboy

Rough_Rock
am considering buying this ring set. but i really dont have any idea if this is a good deal or not? I have tried to investigate and my asumption is that this is a pretty good deal. $12,350. I can spend approx $2000 more if it means getting a better deal, although i do like the size of the main stone.
Also i am concerned about the certification [EGS?] i cannot find out any info on them.
any advice would be appriciated.
tks.
Center Diamond
CUT=Cushion Cut 3.10=Carat Color=J Clarity=VS2 Polish & Symmetry=Very Good
Measurements=9.83x7.78x5.50mm Depth=71% Table=60%
Side Diamonds
6 Princess Cut 0.42 Carat Total Weight Color=J Clarity=VS
Matching Diamond Wedding Band
8 Princess Cut 0.56 Carat Total Weight Color=J Clarity=VS

Metal=14Karat White Gold

Settings=Engagement Ring and Wedding Band perfectly Match
Comes with EGS Certificate & Appraisal of $37,775

Tks Again

bujiatang

Rough_Rock
the center ought to sell for between 18-24,000 usd. if you are payign more than 24,00 for the center... walk. I got that price on a GIA certed stone.

.07 princess cuts are a nice size though.

I would be a it leary of that J color. that is soooo yellow. I'd hold out for H.

I see a VS2 H EGL Israel for 20k.

the price of the smaller stones shouldn't jump to much to get them nicer.

edit: after I posted I thought...wait... why would the set be appraising at 37,000 if they are selling it for 12. this sounds fishy. EGS sounds fishy. DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON! nothing is free, this sounds scammy.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds very fishy. 3 carats for the center and two diamond rings.... I would have serious doubts.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
bujiatang and Gypsy are right... fishy. Ask if you can take the ring to an independent appraiser before finalizing payment.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results