shape
carat
color
clarity

please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

takenitback813

Rough_Rock
Hi! I''m new to pricescope. This website is so helpful! I was wondering whether anyone knew if all egl diamonds were laser inscripted? And also has anyone purchased or heard anything from anyone who has purchased from mydiamondexperience.com? Thanks!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, not all EGL stones are inscribed.

I don''t think anyone has bought from MDE yet, they are new. But if they provide IS/ASET images, it will be easy enough for them to get a following.

takenitback813

Rough_Rock
thanks! all this information is getting a little overwhelming, ahh! =)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you tell us a budget and what you are looking for, we can help you pick!
1.gif

takenitback813

Rough_Rock
I was initially looking at round cut diamonds, but princess cut diamonds have always been a MAYBE. Clarity is a big issue for me after going to our diamond center and seeing different levels of clarity. SOoooo i am now leaning towards a princess cut diamond. Its easier and cheaper to get a good clarity and color this way, i think. I started a different thread about princess cut diamonds...id repost it here but i dont want to spam :\.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results