shape
carat
color
clarity

please help with ths ring set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

delboy

Rough_Rock
i am considering buying this ring set. but i really dont have any idea if this is a good deal or not? I have tried to investigate and my asumption is that this is a pretty good deal. $12,350. I can spend approx $2000 more if it means getting a better deal, although i do like the size of the main stone.
Also i am concerned about the certification [EGS?] i cannot find out any info on them.
any advice would be appriciated.
tks.

Center Diamond
CUT=Cushion Cut 3.10=Carat Color=J Clarity=VS2 Polish & Symmetry=Very Good
Measurements=9.83x7.78x5.50mm Depth=71% Table=60%

Side Diamonds
6 Princess Cut 0.42 Carat Total Weight Color=J Clarity=VS

Matching Diamond Wedding Band
8 Princess Cut 0.56 Carat Total Weight Color=J Clarity=VS

Metal
=14Karat White Gold

Settings
=Engagement Ring and Wedding Band perfectly Match
Comes with EGS Certificate & Appraisal of $37,775

Tks Again

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
never heard of EGS either. I''d stick to GIA or AGS certs. also, a 3 carat J is going to show color/warmth in a cushion, unless you like that look, I wouldn''t go lower than an H. It''s very hard to judge fancy shapes based one just the numbers. You''ve really got to see them and cushions are a tricky cut. I''d suggest calling Mark T at engagmentringsdirect.com. you''ve got a great budget, he can find you the pefect stone and get in just about any setting. he''s got a top notch custom dept. as well. plus he as an upgrade policy which is always a good thing
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results