Shiny_Rock

Attachments

• IMG_6041.jpeg
    IMG_6041.jpeg
    307.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
@Kim N @DejaWiz I understand you are the experts here. Any thoughts? I purchased these but am thinking they will be too big and I should cancel and look for something around 7-7.2 mm instead.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Kim N @DejaWiz I understand you are the experts here. Any thoughts? I purchased these but am thinking they will be too big and I should cancel and look for something around 7-7.2 mm instead.

Neither of these seem very precisely cut. I think you can do a lot better cut-wise.

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
Neither of these seem very precisely cut. I think you can do a lot better cut-wise.

Thanks. Do you have any ideas for around 7mm? I’m drowning in numbers and specs and trying to make a pair here I thought I decided these fit all the ideal specs. Now I’m trying to use ACA specs but something is always off. So I tried specs for other sites signature super ideals but they vary so widely. I’m totally lost in the woods.

ETA: I thought I found one good one a minute ago but the crown height was low, even though crown height isn’t even specified in any of these parameters I’m looking at. And I don’t even know what a star % or lower half % are.

Last edited:

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock

Do these look better? Or are crown heights too low?

IMG_6162.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6161.jpeg
    IMG_6161.jpeg
    316.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results