shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help with recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

in_need_of_help

Shiny_Rock
At this point, I have decided that even if I have to pay a small premium I will buy my diamond online. This time, however, thanks in large part to help from this forum I am better educated to do so. Having said that, can anyone recommend a diamond website to me based on their own experience?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

In_need_of_help

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Everyone will recommend the Vendor they used. I bought from White Flash and they were great!
2.gif

Try searching past Forum threads by Vendor name and read about other people's experiences. Check out Vendors' return/refund/life-time upgrade policies. Email/chat with a few and find one you are comfortable working with.

And, BTW,.... Based on my own personal experience, you will pay less for a superior quality diamond buying here than elsewhere.
1.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
hi there,
i dont think you can go wrong with any of the vendors mentioned here in PS..but like PQ said...most will recommend the one they used. we went with Jonathan and GOG..fantastic in everyway! great selection..super customer service....good luck!
rodent.gif
wacko.gif
9.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
oops..forgot to mention that i got my setting from WF and they were super too!
naughty.gif

canadiangrrl

Brilliant_Rock
We just purchased an engagement ring from Dirt Cheap Diamonds, and I would wholeheartedly recommend them. Terrific service, great prices, a website that's easy to navigate, and a finished product that we are utterly thrilled with.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results