shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Help with Pricing !!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jbrad26

Rough_Rock

Carat weight: 1.31

Cut: Signature Princess

Color: G

Clarity: VS2

Depth %: 68.9%

Table %: 67%

Symmetry: Very good

Polish: Excellent

Girdle: Medium to slightly thick

Culet: None

Fluorescence: None

Measurements: 6.19x5.92x4.08 mm

Crown height: 13.2%

Length/width ratio: 1.05
Pleas any advice is appreciated.....Price $8821.00....Fair ?????

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
I''m guessing it''s blue nile, as it''s priced as such... honestly, their prices are higher than other e-vendors. It does *sound* like a luvly stone tho
4.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock

For example, this ERD 1.53 G VS2 is approx $8100

35.gif

Edited to add: Or, if you like reports & that kinda thing, this SC 1.36 G VS2 is also less than the stone you listed...

backupsman

Rough_Rock
Hello,

jbrad26,

I have been researching Princess stones for 5 months and believe Bluenile is over priced. Here are a few I found from Whiteflash.com that are equal to or better than your selection. You can also ask Whiteflash for an Ideal Scope image of the diamond to better tell you if it will reflect light well. They will also do a SARIN report to find the crown %, an important part of the cut.

1.28 ct, G, VS1

1.21 ct, G, VS1

1.23ct, G, VS2

Good Luck!

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/9/2004 8:44:51 PM
Author: backupsman
Here are a few I found from Whiteflash.com that are equal to or better than your selection.

Good examples that jbrad doesn''t have to pay so much - tho, honestly, there''s no way to determine that the WF stones are ''equal or better'' without a sarin....
Tho I''d venture a guess that #2''s the nicest of the three you posted...
2.gif

backupsman

Rough_Rock
Alexah is correct. You really do need the SARIN %''s to determine the quality for sure (also nothing compares to seeing it first hand).

And to correct my self......I really did not mean my picks were better but just wanted to show you examples of similar stones at a much lower price :)

I also like the Ideal Scope Image. The more red it is the better the light will pass thru. White indicates light leakage.

Hope this helps.

9.gif

jbrad26

Rough_Rock
Thx for all of your help...This entire process can be so overwhelming...you have definently made it easier ! I know BN is a little more exspensive but I''m trying to way out the Customer service as well as there 30 day refund policy..They also have a 60 day same as cash feature..is helpfull seeing I''m building a house at the moment.. I really appreciate all of your help...I think BN is the best option for me ! ....Lets just hope she says YES !! LOL..Thx again

alexah

Brilliant_Rock

It really does sound like a luvly stone - best of luck w everything

9.gif

PS, make sure you ask for the $100 PS discount BN is currently offering

35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results