shape
carat
color
clarity

please help with opinion on which diamond to choose

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the .825 I SI2 would be my pick if eye-clean, but should ask WF if you are down to those two.

i just don''t think about depth that much.

because of the clipped corners, don''t forget that an x factor that''s 5.1 is smaller than a regular princess that is 5.1

ILikeBond

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/31/2007 9:52:20 PM
Author: FacetFire
The first one seems to show up a little dark in the center in the pic...hard to tell if that's just the tilt or what. Measures 5.13x5.13, so nice and square. But, deep, so the carat weight is lost in the depth...but it's priced accordingly, so you're not really loosing $$ because of it.

The second one is not square. 5.12x 5.94. Now, that is a personal preference thing. I prefer one that is more square, but some prefer the rectangular look. It is definitely the cheapest.

Its 4.94, not 5.94 - square.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, mistype. I did notice the correct measurements, but 4.94 x 5.12 isn''t as close to square as I would want...

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
can't see the difference. less than 2/10 of a millimeter. 3.6% off.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
You''re right...guess it''s just that pic that makes it look off to me...

beaulewis

Rough_Rock
a PS discount was talked about. When i call to order from WF I mention PS and get a discount? What is the standard discount %?

all of you have been helpful and we are both going to be much more happy with our purchase now than if I didnt get your help.

thanks
Beau

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m gettin 3% for the X-Factors.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are getting a lot of great advice here, the first two stones you started with...I''d pass on. 82% depth is just way to deep. Looks like you are learning quite a bit, you''re getting there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results